No announcement yet.

Your The Customer! What would you pay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I have been able to get my product in a few store-front locations thus far, that are listed on my website, I feel the internet can reach my target market a lot faster than I can find store owners willing to carry my product nation wide.

Selling retail off the internet, also means there are shipping charges as well to my customers. I'm trying to keep them affordable even with the shipping included. Most all of my store front retailers, retail my product @ $19.99 or more for the "7 Pack". Which they can do because they don't have to include shipping on top of it, being that the customer is coming to their store-front in person.

By lowering my price on my website, Now customers can "Buy" my product no matter where they live for about the same price as they would find it in their local harware store.

I think it will all work out in the "Wash". I'm Hoping it will Anyways!
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

If that is the case, give them something instead. People love FREE stuff.

Charge the original price but give them "FREE SHIPPING"
      Pat

Comment

I thought about offering Free shipping and charging the full price of $19.99. I would definently make more $ that way per pack sold.

I decided on dropping my price to $13.93 instead of the free shipping because those that buy multiple packs 2-3 etc... can benefit on both the shipping and the price and I'll benefit by volume sold. Thought that was the better deal for both parties in the short and long run. Happy customers will bring me more customers , is my thinking anyways. I have always the option of changing things if they don't appear to work. Learning as I go!

Comment

Have you been on ebay to do some direct sales from there. Talking about the free shipping got me to thinking about ways things often sale on there and especially in bid format. Those offering free shipping tend to get higher bids, whereas those charging shipping and handling above what seems reasonable receive lower bids yet make more money in their handling of which they don't have to pay a percentage to ebay for. Those with a fixed price may offer a lower price charging for shipping and even discounting larger orders. While some will go ahead and sale at a higher price offset by free shipping which tend to get more people to buy bulk as they know their shipping isn;t going to increase this works out great for a lot of sellers with their shipping built into the price as they collect the same for multiple units and of course save on the shipping.

Comment

I did try e-bay some time ago, with this being such a new and different kind of product, folks seem to need to view my website to understand what exactly it is I'm offering. Which I can't provide there.

Once I become a little better known, I thought of trying them again. It could also have just been my computer skills, while they have improved since I have started this venture, they still are not that great. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X