No announcement yet.

Phone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am kinda hesitant to answer the phone now, this change occured recently and I think it was when we had the huge blizzard in Feb. and my phone was ringing off the hook. I just felt llike I couldn't do anything about the new jobs. But the biggest reason I have missed calls is because my phone isn't on me all the time or I am mowing.

Comment

Scott buddy, I know what you mean, somedays I can relate, seems like I can never get caught up as the phone doesn't want to stop ringing. I had a couple of week period that was insane phone wise and as hard as I tried, I could not return all calls. I did however make an effort to return calls to current clients, many who wanted to know our status. They were not so concerned as to when, just that we hadn't forgotten them (LOL).

I just got back from a couple of days of camping, and I can tell you as far as I am concerned, I'm more than ready to take on the week. A break is needed now and again.

If you can find the time to take a break for yourself, do so. It will do you a world of good. Maybe your phone message should state your not taking any calls during your break and that you will see everyone once you get back. Hang in there buddy!

Lloyd
      Blue's YardFX
      Camrose, AB

Comment

Working...
      X