Thatching and Aeration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thatching and Aeration

Hi everyone. I am expanding my business a little and was wondering how do you calculate how much to charge for aeration and dethatching. I have two calls for one of each of those services. They want estimates and I have no idea how long it will take and how much to quote them. Any help would be great.
    Liberty Landscaping LLC
    www.libertylndscpng.com
    Woodbridge, NJ

Hi everyone. I am expanding my business a little and was wondering how do you calculate how much to charge for aeration and dethatching. I have two calls for one of each of those services. They want estimates and I have no idea how long it will take and how much to quote them. Any help would be great.
    There was a post about this last week or so. I wish I could find it to show you.

Does anyone remember, or able to find it for him?

Comment

There are a lot of posts on it but here is a recent one.

aerating and overseeding pricing
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks guys that helps. I remembered seeing it too but couldn't find it either. Hopefully they will take he quote.
        Liberty Landscaping LLC
        www.libertylndscpng.com
        Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

Just did a thatch job yesterday. All I can say is charge more than you think you will need to, it's a ton of work. I would love to hear some suggestions also on pricing and techniques for clean up.

Comment

Organic solutions

http://www.natureslawn.com/liquid-fertilizers.php

http://www.natureslawn.com/notes-on-core-aeration.html

http://www.natureslawn.com/biological-dethatcher.php

The above is much more productive, no clean-up afterwords and really works well.

Steve

Comment

Steve
              Hope your doing well. What do you do for pricing with these chemicals? I was thinking about trying them but didn't get my applicator lisence in my state yet. If you and anyone else has used these products can they give me an idea of pricing???
              Liberty Landscaping LLC
              www.libertylndscpng.com
              Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

You may be able to apply them without a pesticide license, check the state law. But I think these products weren't categorized as a chemical but as a food? I think that is the term they use.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

pricing

Steve
                  Hope your doing well. What do you do for pricing with these chemicals? I was thinking about trying them but didn't get my applicator lisence in my state yet. If you and anyone else has used these products can they give me an idea of pricing???
                  Check what they charge for mechanical aeration and dethatching in your area. Here they getabout $40 per 1,000 sq. ft. for both. I charge $20 but apply both at the same time for $40. I mark up my material 100% and add shipping costs (that's going up all the time).

I have a friend in North Florida that gets $50 per 1,000 sq. ft each with a backlog of orders. It really depends on what your competition is charging.

Steve

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X