Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawn Care Help - weed management, fertilization, etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Care Help - weed management, fertilization, etc.

Hi I am new to the lawn care business (fertilization, weed control, insect control, etc). I am located in Toronto, Canada. I would like to get some advice on what products I should use: for insect control, weed control. How to charge for my services and maybe some advice on affordable insurance providers. I already got my exterminator license. In other words give me some general idea on how this works in Ontario.

Are there any fellow Canadians that can offer some advice on this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

questions bout grapes

i have grape vines in my yard and i use them to eat and make wine. i have mulch as my ground cover to prevent weeds and etc. from growing in. is there anything that i can use or do to prevent this from continuing?

Comment

What about laying down a landscape fabric?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

i can do that for half since it does not have any mulch on it yet. i read that layers of news paper work well. but on the half that has the mulch already any suggestions?

Comment

I don't know long the newspapers would hold up compared to landscape material though.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X