Need someone to print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone to print

IM making my flyers and when I print 1, a couple photos print a little thumbnail on top of the larger image... Can someone download this docx file and do a quick b/w print and tell me if it does the same thing? 3 pictures are colored, all you do is set the color properties to greyscale..
    Attached Files

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

I'm guessing that's a "Word" file?

I can't open it (don't have the software), but have a thought.
    Can you save a Word document as a PDF file? If so, that may work.

Are you printing to a laser printer or an inkjet? Not that it matters, as I probably can't help anyway, but I've seen strange things like you describe from both types of printers.

Comment

I know you guys have printers....

Comment

I know you guys have printers....
        Just printed in black and white, not sure what your looking for..........

Comment

printed fine for me

Comment

I gave up after 3 hours. My printer would not print it at all. Not sure why.
            http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Is there an updated printer driver you could download and see if that helps?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It prints fine for me. PDF Attached for you.

Not sure what is the cause of that. I used office word 2007 and it printed correctly in color. I'm including a .PDF file if you can open it. Hopefully it works for you. Let me know if you need more help.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by mulchrevitalizers; 04-03-2011, 01:30 PM. Reason: add sentence.

Comment

Hey just sent you an email...but this will be for others who may need printing for cheap and GREAT quality.... http://www.stcroixsigns.com/ His name is Todd ....he is my neighbors grandson-in-law... 2500 postcard style fliers glossy front & back for $115 plus MN sales tax=$123...I'm sure if he gets paid upfront he will be able to ship...may be a different price with shipping...but there you go...very satisified... and YES I sent my "art work" in PDF format...
                  Last edited by ringahding1; 04-03-2011, 02:03 PM. Reason: add more to post
                  08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
                  05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
                  4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
                  3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
                  1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
                  20' Enclosed trailer
                  18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
                  2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

This is what mine shows after printing..

Comment

Nope mine looks fine too
                      couldnt tell you whats happenning

have you tried closing the file and reopening the one you uploaded here? maybe there is another layer on the one your working with..or maybe i could save it and re upload it and you can try printing the one you got from me..ill attach it below
                      Attached Files
                      Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
                      "Where Service is Always in Season"
                      Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

Not sure what is the cause of that. I used office word 2007 and it printed correctly in color. I'm including a .PDF file if you can open it. Hopefully it works for you. Let me know if you need more help.
                        I just printed your pdf and it still printed the same problem..

Comment

I think Steve is right.. It printed just fine on my wifes printer...So Im updating the printer driver..Its strange, Ive never had this problem before..

Comment

I think Steve is right.. It printed just fine on my wifes printer...So Im updating the printer driver..Its strange, Ive never had this problem before..
                            That may be the problem but i wouldnt understand how a driver could duplicate an image. But hey couldnt hurt to upgrade right? haha

if that dosnt work try my .docx file..ive never came across something like that I wish i could help more..
                            Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
                            "Where Service is Always in Season"
                            Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

|I just made 4 copies of the original images and renamed them.. Then I used open office and no more double images.. So I dunno what the problem is..

thanks for your help guys...

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X