No announcement yet.

Postcard marketing advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the offer. What does everyone think of the 10% if you sign up by a certain date?

Would that be more effective or worse that something like "2 free mowings, if you sign up by......."

Should two different designs be made and tried in two distinct geographic areas?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I like that the front of the card indicates to turn the card over for the special offer (People will be curious to see what it is and will be likely to look at the back of the card).

I thought the services area on the left of the card was a little too busy. For example where you say "fertilizing", that's good but then to the right of it you have "removal of low tree branches". The two don't go together and it is kind of confusing.

I think it would be better to not mention every service you do. Mention the main one's or the main things you want to communicate to your customer.

Comment

Mention the main one's or the main things you want to communicate to your customer.
        How many services would you suggest be listed and do you have any thoughts on which would be the best ones to list?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Not to be too picky but since you asked. If it were me I'd just say Weed Abatement as opposed to "Weed Removal - Weed Control".

Then I wouldn't bother mentioning removal of low hanging branches. It doesn't really tie in that well with the theme of the other services he talks about. Once he meets with a potential customer he can simply offer that service to them if he sees a need for it.

Removing those two items should make the left side of his card look less cluttered and read a little better in my opinion.

Comment

That does make sense. Focus your marketing on the big selling services and then once you are onsite, look to upsell the smaller services.

Very insightful.

Do you see other places where newer lawn care business owners go wrong with their marketing?

Comment

Working...
            X