Muck Truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muck Truck

Have any of you seen or used this before? it looks like it would be a great thing to have on your line up of equipment. you can use it as a plow a dump a forklift a leaf vac! and a bunch of other things.

i have to admit i remember thinking of this idea when i was little..butnever took it this far. This thing looks cool

i was watching Cool Tools on the DIY channel and there was a commercial for it.

so i ran down here and looked it up.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-maIHMMsps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-maIHMMsps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Yeah, I have one. I use it to carry all of my money to the bank.

That IS a pretty cool gadget, but I don't even want to know what it would cost. I saw a motorized wheelbarrow once and nearly fell over when I saw the price tag.

Comment

i thought of that after i created the post..

theres no prices on there website..but it is a cool idea...
      i was wondering

maybe there is a way to take a scrap mower or something and create this in a way..

weld up a body and attach the wheels to some sort of pully system..

it would be a great project for my transportation system class (small engines)

haha i plan on calling tomorrow to see teh prices of everything

ill let you guys know what it all adds up too
      Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
      "Where Service is Always in Season"
      Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

Last summer my Deere dealer was looking at carrying the Cormidi dump trak barrows, I tried the one below out on two job sites as I was very taken with the idea of what it could do and it's massive lift height ability. It worked good however I would have bought the diesel model and when I received the price which was over $18,000 I passed.

It worked well and would carry a lot of weight, we used it for a rock wall in a back yard and on a sod job. The wheels in your image IMHO would be better than the tracks on the unit I tried, I found it really tore up the turf. Mine was a gas model (Homda) and was underpowered on grades.
        Attached Files
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

At that price, would it just be better to get a used tractor with a bucket?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

At that price, would it just be better to get a used tractor with a bucket?
            And that is what we did, we actually ended up adding two tractors with loaders.
            Andy
            Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
            X