Screen Printing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Printing

I need shirts but i dont have alot of employees so buying alot of shirts at once isnt an option really..

i could use maybe 3 shirsts for me 3 shirts for my employee and then maybe one or two for family and friends and customers..

but i would want 3 colors to print on my shirts and that costs a hell of a lot of money.

so i though maybe i should buy a screen printing machine myself? you can get those DIY ones for like 120 bucks including everything you need plus paint.

print it off the computer and expose it then print on your shirt..dosnt seem too hard... has anyone had expierience with these things?
    what are you opinions?

i may even to make shirts for other things for some extra cash like fundraisers
    other companies etc.
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

if not any experience or opinions on this..does anyone know a good site where i can get shirts with no minimum for fairly decent price..
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

if not any experience or opinions on this..does anyone know a good site where i can get shirts with no minimum for fairly decent price..
      Yes I do,

Go to http://www.vinylforum.org

There are a ton of great people on this forum can do this for you, and very good prices.

Thanks!
      Artie
      Artie Crowley
      www.marketingholders.com
      sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

I have made my own silk screened shirts before. It was a lot of fun.

They last for a long time too.

Here is what I used.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00251JO8G

Let me know what you decide to go with.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X