Printed Vinyl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printed Vinyl?

i know where i can get single color cut vinyl (696 signs did a great job last time)
    and ill probably use them again
    but

i have a new logo but its got different greens and blacks mixed into the same section. So instead of layering vinyl over vinyl i was wondering if anyone new a place that could print it all out?
    Attached Files
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

I don't know of anyone. I know the printers to do this cost anywhere up to $40,000-$60,000 so the cost restricts sign shops considerably.

Now, on the other hand, in case you decide to have it done with layered vinyl, let me know. My wife has been doing vinyl for a few years before I met her, primarily for churches and family members. We have decided to expand that into a business doing signs and vehicle lettering. And we would love to be the sign shop you choose.
    One of a dying breed; the servicing dealer. A Servicing Dealer services what they sell and are factory certified to make these repairs. Find & support them.

B&S Master Service Technician, Kohler Expert Technician & Honda Engine Technician. Website

Comment

vinylforum.com

If i were you, i would go to vinylforum.com. I was sent in that direction and found this guy that is going to do all of my work at a reasonable cost. Most of them will work with you!

Matt
      M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
      Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

i know where i can get single color cut vinyl (696 signs did a great job last time)
        and ill probably use them again
        but

i have a new logo but its got different greens and blacks mixed into the same section. So instead of layering vinyl over vinyl i was wondering if anyone new a place that could print it all out?
        I had Fastsigns do some for me. Price was good and they were ready in a few days... Not sure if they are local to your area, but they are everywhere around me.

Jay

Comment

Tony from 696signs.com has a full color vinyl printer and has done some amazing work with it.

I look forwards to seeing what you come up with.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

thanks everyone big help
            and steve i had a suspicion he would but wasnt sure because i know in the directions with my regular vinyl he talked about overlaying vinyls

thanks everyone again ill let you know where i choose and take some pictures when i get it
            Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
            "Where Service is Always in Season"
            Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

I can't wait to see what you come up with.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X