yet another advertisement post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the toys for tots idea
    when steve brought it up a tft drive JUST ended in my town and it was a pretty big one..so i was upset cause id love doing that
    so now im waiting for the next one to see if i can get in on it

im also going to be putting my cards out around town but i will wait until the spring..and wait till i get card holders..
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

With an area that looks like this, I would figure you are going to get a lot of foot traffic between stores.

What about putting out potted plants along the sidewalk with your name on them some how?

That could generate a lot of buzz.

Maybe something like this. And maintain them all year long.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i think that would be something id have to talk to the town about..there very stubborn when it comes to stuff like that exspecially if im not liscenced i dont want to get my name out there too much with the governmental side of things..do you think that would become an issue?

Comment

Your not licensed? You really should do that. What if something happens while your working? You need to be insured, plus not being licensed you limit your ability to get into commercial work. Also you may be opening yourself up to a fine in the town you work in. All it takes is one cop to wake up in a bad mood one day decide to check you for your business license and then your screwed.
          http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

im only 16, 17 in march so i cant be licensed or insured..

Comment

I see. Well hopefully nothing will go wrong this year. Make it a priority when you turn 18, that will open so many more doors for you as well.
              http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Can you give us a little insight as to what you are doing that makes it so targeted? Also, is it possible it's counterproductive if no one is clicking on it?
                I have had adwords up for about a month now, so my knowledge here may not be as extensive as other, but here it is.

I have my ads set up to only display if the searcher is in the city I service.

that keeps it narrow.

Keywords are the other aspect to things. I have every keyword listed that remotely relates to a service I offer.

I have found that people don't click links for things they are not looking for.

If I'm trying to find out the greens fees at a local golf course, I might see an ad for an LCO, but i'm not going to click it because I know that's not what I want.
                Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

Comment

I see. Well hopefully nothing will go wrong this year. Make it a priority when you turn 18, that will open so many more doors for you as well.
                  It is my top priority i can hardly wait until im of age and by that time ill have a big enough customer base under me. Being licenesed will also allow me to be insured etc. and will allow me to do other things like gutter cleanups and commercial accounts.

Comment

jklawncare- Im 17, will be 18 in March. Im from Nebraska, and here you can get licensed and insured even if your not 18. Even if you can't get licensed, im sure you'll be able to get insured. I don't think there's an insurance company out there that will turn it down. Your parents will most likely have to co-sign the insurance policy, but it gives you a HUGE sense of security.

Comment

thanks racer
                      i was under the impression that i couldnt from what people have told me..
                      how much do you pay for your insurance?
                      ill look into everything tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
                      X