Damn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn

I did leaf removal today and it went bad.

F'ing chute got clogged every time I stopped the tractor to empty the grass catcher.

It's like I have to do this entire maintenance job to just be able to mow up more leaves... or else it just mulches them over and over again...

I did an entire property, and when I was done I realized I have NO leaves in the catcher... I mulched the entire lawn f'f'sakes... lmao

It looks ok on some lawns, but others I really need to have my tractor mow up the leaves....

Maybe it's because they were still a little heavy and soft from the rain the other day.

I go over piles raising the deck as high as needed... But sometimes I thought frig... I have to put my deck down to "1 inch" in order to suck up the leaves..

Didn't do anything.... god damn clogs or faulty chute.....

I can't figure out the problem.... some lawns are done perfectly, I pick up ALL the leaves... and some it just doesn't work...

Maybe it all just comes down to moisture content and the lawns that drain better had less moisture on them and therefor allowed for better mowing?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X