Wow, 54 responces in half a day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, 54 responces in half a day!

I put up an ad on craigslist, offering a job to students on their summer break.

My email box is FLOODED.

Out of all of them, one 13 year old kid sent me a message - & for some reason I think that's exactly what is necessary. I'm just waiting for a reply with his parents consent.

He has room to develop & grow with my company, 6 years until he can get his drivers permit = he can't start his own business & rip me off.

If he's suddenly not interested, I'll just hire one of the several woman who emailed me boo-yah!

I spent all day looking at resumes/C.V's , they all look like crap & are pathetically written out, sloppy. Does this mean they don't pay attention to detail when it comes to lawn maintenance?

I also got an email from some 100 year old looking guy - only with craigslist, eh?

Craigslist Ad

Well atleast ur getting results. I put a ad up on Craigslist in my area which is Ft. Myers, Fl n i have'nt received not one response back yet. What do u see wrong with this ad ? Here it go's "FREE LAWN MOWING" I will mow your lawn for FREE.Find out how ! Call me now !! n at the end i included my phone number. It's been up a week now. I officially opened up for business on july 1 with five customers all family members.

Comment

Keep us posted on how the employee situation goes.

I officially opened up for business on july 1 with five customers all family members.
      That is fantastic! Maybe you can market to the neighbors of your current customers to build your routes out more.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X