No announcement yet.

P.i.t.a!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy is it possible that one method is actually more destructive over another method?

Also, how often do you feel a customer who gets dethatching would want overseeding? I would think more often than not, they would go hand in hand. Should they?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Andy is it possible that one method is actually more destructive over another method?

Also, how often do you feel a customer who gets dethatching would want overseeding? I would think more often than not, they would go hand in hand. Should they?
      Dethachers in general especially the cheap ones in this thread tear the heck out of the clients lawn and it is not necessary, if someone did that to my lawn I would throw them off the property and they would not be paid.

There are so many options, we have to educate ourselves and put ourselves in the clients shows. Do you want your $400,000++++ home with a front yard that looks like it went to war for three or four weeks???? I don't and yes we sell and get almost every time tha package deal from spraying to seeding, rolling, clean up etc.
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Dethachers in general especially the cheap ones in this thread tear the heck out of the clients lawn and it is not necessary, if someone did that to my lawn I would throw them off the property and they would not be paid.
        That's kinda what I was wondering about. Does the lawn need to go through such a process to look good or are there alternatives that don't seem so destructive. It seems like there are.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That's kinda what I was wondering about. Does the lawn need to go through such a process to look good or are there alternatives that don't seem so destructive. It seems like there are.
          No they do not need to experience this. The problem is the industry is in a rut, this is the way it was done in the past, this is the way we do it today.

We come in with an alternative and people not only like it, they are shocked at the results.

I see this in aeration and thatch work, I also educate the client on how the thatch happens and what they are doing wrong, I have had a few clients simply say will you take over our mowing, I had 5 this week alone.

I also see here and on job sites, companies buying the cheapest thing that they think will do the job, it's a disaster then they wonder why their company isn't growing.

If you do really good work, do your research and homework, buy and get into what is making money, you will grow beyond your dreams.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X