Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOL! SR 450 Backpack Sprayer

SR 450 Backpack Sprayer

This new powerful backpack sprayer for farm or professional use features a low emission, fuel efficient stratified charge engine. It easily converts from liquid sprayer to granular spreader.

This is a new product from STIHL.

Looks interesting, clumsy, but interesting!

Looks like an attachment or something, I'm confused!

LMAO

Last edited by CHEESE2009; 03-29-2010, 11:44 AM.

I believe they have had attachments like that for some of their other blowers. I have a customer with several STIHL blowers that have the "mount" on the top for the mister attachment. I am just curious how well this actually works though....

Comment

I am just curious how well this actually works though....
      Me too!

This would save me some trouble, I love attachments.

When I go by the shop, I'll ask them about it.

The guy already told me the gutter cleaning attachment SUCKS.

It attaches to a hand-held blower, though. I can't imagine that being of any use, especially with wet debris. Just another mess to cleanup.

Another question:

For those who purchase from a STHIL dealer, what do they offer when it comes to a warranty?

My dealer has me purchase a 6 pack of motor oil: $15.00, & I get a 2 year warranty.

I think it's the best warranty I have ever been offered!

Dealer: You know for an extra $250.00, we can give you a year warranty on that camera!
      Scott: You know, the camera only cost me $400.00, keep the damn warranty!

Geez... lol
      Last edited by CHEESE2009; 03-29-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

With that fogger attachment, could you also do weddings?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I believe they have had attachments like that for some of their other blowers. I have a customer with several STIHL blowers that have the "mount" on the top for the mister attachment. I am just curious how well this actually works though....
          Stihl has had this unit for some time, I looked at one back in April of last year but it doesn't really fit into what we do.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
          X