X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain Gear

What is everyone using for rain gear.
    I have a feeling this season is going to be very rainy
    and my work load will require some cutting in the rain.
    Even though I don't like it, I will have no choice.
    What is the best rain gear out there for our line of work.

the cheap $20 yellow suit at Lowes will not cut it.

Check the rain gear at Harbor Freight.. There only $8... Pretty good fabrick as well... I worn mine alot last year and still in good shape...

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

I just go out in a wife beater.

You could just pole a hole for your head into a garbage bag.

I do have an awesome rain coat, the brand name, "Misty Mountain" this thing is awesome.

http://www.fcsurplus.ca/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=2512

Comment

You are just full of animation Breeze...Now I picture you as a bear looking guy with his nasty hair poping out al over and going to give a bid on a $10,000,000 waterfront home...

Comment

Helly Hanson.

Is it expensive?? Yes Very; however we spray in the rain and I don't and will not buy stuff that only lasts a short time.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

You are just full of animation Breeze...Now I picture you as a bear looking guy with his nasty hair poping out al over and going to give a bid on a $10,000,000 waterfront home...
            No no no, that's me in 5 years.

This is me now, opening my Christmas present!

Comment

YOU PREGNANT?????? :d

Comment

LMAO, no I just ignore protection. lol, i do the ol' pull out maneuver.

Comment

Glad to see you not soo angray anymore...

Comment

Glad to see you not soo angray anymore...
                    I'm holding it in...

I do my best to keep myself busy, but when I have nothing to do.. boy o' boy.

I'm like depressed, angry, vengeful, just overall frustrated.

How does a person make friends you know? I don't go to school, I don't make friends at work ..considering well.... I own the business.. lol...

I'm bored as crap if I don't work. I got you guys on the forum lmao, that's it now.

You guys are screweed.

They also closed my favorite bar.

Comment

Carhart

Carhart (spelling) is the best I have found. for about $120 I suit up Pants, Jacket and Rubber Boots. I'm in the Pacific Northwest near Seattle it's always raining here if I didn't work/cut in the rain I would never work! lmao

Comment

Good music comes from your area also...

Comment

good music and Microsoft and Mac are both from this area!

Comment

What is everyone using for rain gear.
                            I have a feeling this season is going to be very rainy
                            and my work load will require some cutting in the rain.
                            Even though I don't like it, I will have no choice.
                            What is the best rain gear out there for our line of work.
                            How does that work out, mowing in the rain? How long can it rain for before the lawn gets too soaked to mow?
                            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How does that work out, mowing in the rain? How long can it rain for before the lawn gets too soaked to mow?
                              It depends on how well the ground soaks up the rain..Lawns can get soaked in minutes down here.. Some lawns I can complete, except blowing off is not so easy... Other yards I have to stop because I start to leave mud/dirt tracks.. But down here, summer rains dont last but a few minutes, untill the next storm comes..

Comment

Working...
                              X