Lawn Care Logos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Care Logos

I'm having a problem using the free lawn care logo site. What happened is I found a logo that I liked and I tried to install my company information in the logo, but I was unable to do so. The only thing that the site will let me do is enlarge the logo. It would not let me enter information inside the logo. Has anyone had the same problem? If someone can help me with this matter I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx

I'm having a problem using the free lawn care logo site. What happened is I found a logo that I liked and I tried to install my company information in the logo, but I was unable to do so. The only thing that the site will let me do is enlarge the logo. It would not let me enter information inside the logo. Has anyone had the same problem? If someone can help me with this matter I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx
    If you have Photoshop you could save the image to your computer then open it in photoshop and make whatever changes you wish.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Can you give us the url you are at and the logo number so we can try it out?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

you can do whatever you want here have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X