Salt buckets for customers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt buckets for customers

Here is an example of some decals/stickers we made for a client we have. He wanted to give out buckets of ice melt to his customers but wanted his name and company info on them.

Here is what we did.

Attached Files

We also made "Please keep Covered" and "Use Gloves" stickers for the lids.

When i find that picture i will post it also.

You can re-use them every year too.

Comment

Oh! Great idea!

How much should a lawn care operator charge for such items? That is fantastic!

Oh I see that they are complimentary!

You know that would be an amazing way to market too! Can you imagine dropping those off to people in your neighborhood?

What would you suggest Tony? Use it as a marketing tool or sell it?

How much would it cost to create each one?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 12 2007,8:38)]Oh! Great idea!

How much should a lawn care operator charge for such items? That is fantastic!

Oh I see that they are complimentary!

You know that would be an amazing way to market too! Can you imagine dropping those off to people in your neighborhood?

What would you suggest Tony? Use it as a marketing tool or sell it?

How much would it cost to create each one?
        In this case he is giving them to his curent clients.

You could sell it, or give them out for marketing.

The price is realy dependent on the number ordered, but let for informational sake let say:

15, 5gal $3.25 each
        30, 5 gal $$3.00 each

15, 5 quart (the small on pictured above) $2.60 each
        30, 5 quart $2.35
        50, 5 quart $1.90

These are all for laminated (so they last for years).

If you were selling them and not colection the empty buckets you would want to use UN LAMINATED to keep the cost down.

50, 5 quart UN LAMINATED $1.19

Comment

This is a great Idea!! How fast can you make them up?

Comment

How much would it cost for salt per bucket and for stickers?

I'd like to promote this for you further.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 12 2007,10:32)]This is a great Idea!! How fast can you make them up?
              24-48 hours depending if you want laminated or not.
              (lol, put it this way if ordered right now they would ship tomorrow.)

Just to be clear this is for just the stickers, you would get whatever buckets you want to use and put them on and fill with salt, ice melt, etc.

Send me an email to tony@amw-graphics.com and let me know how many and your zip and i can give you a total and send them right out.

Comment

Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 12 2007,11:48)]
                Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 12 2007,10:32)]This is a great Idea!! How fast can you make them up?
                24-48 hours depending if you want laminated or not.
                (lol, put it this way if ordered right now they would ship tomorrow.)

Just to be clear this is for just the stickers, you would get whatever buckets you want to use and put them on and fill with salt, ice melt, etc.

Send me an email to tony@amw-graphics.com and let me know how many and your zip and i can give you a total and send them right out.
                just sent you a email Tony. Thanks

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 12 2007,10:38)]How much would it cost for salt per bucket and for stickers?

Well they would want to buy the salt them selfves, shipping would be a killer. 5 gal. will hold about 50lbs i think..somewhere around there.

if they buy balk salt...about $2
                  buckets...5 gal...$3-$5

Comment

Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 13 2007,12:10)]
                    Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 12 2007,10:38)]How much would it cost for salt per bucket and for stickers?

Well they would want to buy the salt them selfves, shipping would be a killer. 5 gal. will hold about 50lbs i think..somewhere around there.

buckets...5 gal...$3-$5
                    what would be something usful that people would use alot. A product to advertise my info on, i know pens, but something better like calenders or something

Comment

Tony,

You know, you probably could sell the buckets and stickers together as a package deal!

Something to consider.

Comment

Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Dec. 13 2007,12:20)]
                        Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 13 2007,12:10)]

buckets...5 gal...$3-$5
                        what would be something usful that people would use alot. A product to advertise my info on, i know pens, but something better like calenders or something
                        how about magnetic calandars for the frig, with your logo/phone/web on it.

keychains would be another idea.

Comment

Yea! You could print those out too! Fantastic! Do you have any examples of them?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 13 2007,12:27)]Tony,

You know, you probably could sell the buckets and stickers together as a package deal!

Something to consider.
                            We do locally sell them...the shipping for 15 5gal is about $30-$40 which is why we dont...the shipping for the stickers by them self is about $6

If people want them though we will ship them.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 13 2007,12:41)]Yea! You could print those out too! Fantastic! Do you have any examples of them?
                              The calandars wont be till january but i will try to post an example tomorow if i can find one of our tests.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X