some signs samples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some signs samples

Here are a few of the things we made in the last few days.

yard sign

yard sign

yard sign

small decal

small decal

full color magnet

2 color magnet

2x3' alum. sign full color

2x3' alum. sign full color

Kelly Green tshirt back

Ash tshirt back

You can request a quote or get more info here.
    Our website

Nice work! What do you charge fo those t-shirts? I need to have probably 5 or 6 made (I know... small order)

Comment

i am looking to get about 12 or so shirts made. I go though a company here in town for $7.00 a shirt(screen printing) turned out pretty good. But i was asking her a question on how to spell a word, and she got frustrated,lol. So i dont know if i am going to use her anymore.

Yard signs she charged me $15 for 1 total, 2 sided, 2 colors

How much would something like those lay outs on those shirts cost. I probaly would like mine a tad different

Just looking for info and pricing as of right now......

Comment

Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Mar. 07 2008,9:43)]i am looking to get about 12 or so shirts made. I go though a company here in town for $7.00 a shirt(screen printing) turned out pretty good. But i was asking her a question on how to spell a word, and she got frustrated,lol. So i dont know if i am going to use her anymore.

How much would something like those lay outs on those shirts cost. I probaly would like mine a tad different

i forgot to post the shirt that the lady made, she had made 12, same color material, different color shirts for $92

that wont post either,lol

Comment

Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Mar. 07 2008,9:48)]
          Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Mar. 07 2008,9:43)]i am looking to get about 12 or so shirts made. I go though a company here in town for $7.00 a shirt(screen printing) turned out pretty good. But i was asking her a question on how to spell a word, and she got frustrated,lol. So i dont know if i am going to use her anymore.

i forgot to post the shirt that the lady made, she had made 12, same color material, different color shirts for $92

that wont post either,lol
          sending you a PM right now.

Comment

Quote[/b] (musician/lawnman @ Mar. 07 2008,9:06)]Nice work! * What do you charge fo those t-shirts? *I need to have probably 5 or 6 made (I know... small order)
            sent you a PM

Comment

Tony I love seeing all your samples. I think there is no better way to sell your product than to show everyone some samples of what you can make.

Very nice work!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 07 2008,11:24)]Tony I love seeing all your samples. I think there is no better way to sell your product than to show everyone some samples of what you can make.

Very nice work!
                I agree! and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X