Homemade Silk Screening?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Silk Screening?

I was curiious if anyone has made their own tshirts. I would like to find out how, if at all possible. If it is fairly easy and relatively price efficient, I would be very interested to learn how. I would just want one color yellow on a green tshirt.
    If this is possible, what type of lifespan would a homemade shirt have versus a prof one?

Thanks

Quote[/b] (Element Landscape and Design @ Dec. 13 2007,11:51)]I was curiious if anyone has made their own tshirts. I would like to find out how, if at all possible. If it is fairly easy and relatively price efficient, I would be very interested to learn how. *I would just want one color yellow on a green tshirt.
    If this is possible, what type of lifespan would a homemade shirt have versus a prof one?

Thanks
    For $99 you can get 10 (s-xl) from us.

includes:
    Shirts
    1 ink color (no white)
    Small front print
    Large back print

tony@amw-graphics.com

Comment

We did this a little while back.

Check out this post here. Lots of great information and it was fun.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

amw graphics. I think that is a great price. I would definitely like atleast 5 polo shirts as well. Can you do patches? Stickers? What prices for these things. I'd like to get some 6 x 12 stickers for my equipment. How about hats baseball and tobaggon styles how much? Is there any contests were I can win this stuff?

Comment

Working...
        X