Wrap your Tailgate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrap your Tailgate

This is temp..and wont last long..as a special holiday deal for forum members we are offering:

1-2 year tailgate wrap w/design for $113.55

OR

4 year tailgate wrap w/design for $153.48

+ shipping (about $15 or less to most areas in the US)

Email me directly at Tony@696signs.com to take advantage of this price.

I can't wait to see the final wrap on the back of that pickup too!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

He picked it up today, he will send me some pictures in a few days when he has had a chance to take his dump insert out.

Once i get them i will post some.

Comment

Oh I bet he loved the job you did too!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Here is a button ad to help promote this on the forum.

Comment

Thanks, looks good!

I will post a few backgrounds we have ready for tailgates so people can get other ideas.

Comment

This is going to be fantastic

Comment

Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 04 2007,11:03)]I will post a few backgrounds we have ready for tailgates so people can get other ideas.
                These all can have your logo, phone number, and website added to them or whatever you want.

Comment

Nice images! You could also do a spring or fall clean up one? Maybe even one with grass to promote mowing?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 05 2007,6:07)]Nice images! You could also do a spring or fall clean up one? Maybe even one with grass to promote mowing?
                    Yes those would be good, i will be posting more as we have them ready.

here are 2 more and a close-up of one of them.

Close-up of above.

Comment

This look good, do you have any others to choose from, and can you do a truck wrap?

Comment

Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 08 2007,1:14)]This look good, do you have any others to choose from, and can you do a truck wrap?
                        Thank you, yesw we do havbe other ones..what are you looking for?

Yes we can do truck wraps also, send me an email and we can get you a quote.

Comment

Dang it man! Those are great prices on those tailgate wraps. If money wasn't so tight right now I would definitely get one. I'll check back with you once things get good again.

Comment

Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 12 2007,12:21)]Dang it man! *Those are great prices on those tailgate wraps. *If money wasn't so tight right now I would definitely get one. *I'll check back with you once things get good again.
                            Ok, Send an email to me when you are ready.

Thanks,
                            Tony

Comment

Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Dec. 04 2007,10:28)]This is temp..and wont last long..as a special holiday deal for forum members we are offering:

1-2 year tailgate wrap w/design for $113.55

OR

4 year tailgate wrap w/design for $153.48

CHANGE!

Prices good thru January 19th 2008
                              This is temp..and wont last long..as a special holiday deal for forum members we are offering:

Also your pick of HIGH GLOSS or MATTE Laminate.

2-4 year tailgate wrap w/design for $117.55
                              was 1-2yr. (and was $4 less)

OR

5-6 year tailgate wrap w/design for $153.48
                              was 4yr.

Comment

Working...
                              X