No announcement yet.

Tailgate Wrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what we ended up printing, slightly different than the original proof. I will post pictures once its installed.

Here is something i made for my youngest daughter (1 1/2) who is currently obsessed with penguins.

Here is a close up of part of it.

Comment

Oh that looks sweet! I can't wait to see it on the truck!

Your daughter must love those posters
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is what it looks like, i will take more pictures when its picked up and put back on the truck.

Comment

That is just fantastic! How long did it take to put it on? Can it be removed without damaging the paint?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 03 2007,3:15)]That is just fantastic! How long did it take to put it on? Can it be removed without damaging the paint?
            Thanks!

Total time installing less then 1 hour.

I would expect someone who doesn't do this all the time to take about 2 hours.

It can be removed pretty easy, and without damage to the paint.

This particular one is good for 3-5 years.

Comment

Very impressive!

I can only imagine the number of clients he will pick up because of that great design.
              Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Yea looks good talk my dad in to putting that one his new F-250 for me so he can promote my business.

Comment

Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ Dec. 03 2007,5:31)]Very impressive!

I can only imagine the number of clients he will pick up because of that great design.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X