• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALE -Full Color YARD SIGNS

SALE

Full Color Yard Signs 18x24

Full color, high quality prints.

MIN. is 10, and must be ordered in 10's.

1 Side
    $8.00 Each

2 Sides
    $10.00 Each

+Shipping
    Shipped within 48 hours from proof approval!

Tony,

Do you want to show the readers some of your yard sign designs to get their creative juices flowing. Maybe you could even have some special fall cleanup signs made too! Anything to inspire the readers would be great!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Sep. 18 2007,9:56)]Tony,

Do you want to show the readers some of your yard sign designs to get their creative juices flowing. Maybe you could even have some special fall cleanup signs made too! Anything to inspire the readers would be great!
      I will try tio get some examples up ASAP.

Comment

I wouldlove to see what they look like. Do they come with a way to insert them into the ground? I am guessing this is printed on some standard rigid material or is this a film that is wrapped onto a metal frame?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Sep. 18 2007,10:57)]I wouldlove to see what they look like. Do they come with a way to insert them into the ground? I am guessing this is printed on some standard rigid material or is this a film that is wrapped onto a metal frame?
          Stakes are $1 each

They are printed onto 18x24 inch coroplast 4MM thick.
          They are not paper.

Comment

here is an example of full color yard signs...
            This was a test print.

Comment

Working...
            X