We got name, now we need a logo!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got name, now we need a logo!!

We registered the name as Alligator Lawn, I'm thinking we should have an alligator as our logo but one that's a cartoon.
    Maybe a pic of one with a lawn mower....you know? Something that people rememer!

Anyways, how do I go about getting a logo made?

How much do you charge?

We will add it to everything from our signs to our flyers and business cards.

Thanks, Jody

Oh I am so looking forwards to this!

I send an email to Steve, forum member fyrfyt.

I hope he is able to check out this post, if not, send him a private message!

Keep us posted on how this goes!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yeah he should come up with somthing

Comment

Thanks, I can't wait to hear from them!

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Things have been hectic around here.

Hey Jody84. If you can give me to this weekend. I will have something for you.

Rude, did you get those files? How did they work out.

Comment

I am looking forwards to your design.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Ok do I have to pay someone to show me a design...you know, I wouldn't wanna pay BEFORE actually looking at it? Does that make sense? Sorry, I wasn't sure how this worked.

I got some e-mails from ppl telling me how much they charge and such but no protype logo??

Maybe I could find someone near me.

Comment

Bob from Plan-it graphics sent me an email with a sample logo he designed for me before I paid him. The logo had a watermark across it. He removed the watermark after I paid and sent me a CD with several sizes of the logo and a black and white version also. It was a great deal at $50.
                Northern California

Comment

That does sound like a great deal!

I found out office max will help you make a logo for a dollar a min....and they can also make business cards 50 dollars for 1000 cards.

Comment

Show us what you get created.

We have had some great designers jump on here and make designs. I just don't know where they might be at the moment. Maybe they missed this post.

Comment

Actually Steve emailed me with a really cool logo! (I overlooked his email some how) We had a place near us create one also ...but we haven't picked one yet.

Comment

I am looking forwards to seeing what you come up with!

Comment

Working...
                        X