• Show
Clear All

• Finally done with the lettering

10557600_10202573309438425_7868622954173620257_o.jpg

10450005_10202573309278421_6385349361280169075_o.jpg

10540612_10202573309318422_7614833114470869478_o.jpg

10540612_10202573309398424_2845381355778868647_o.jpg

Ford super duty and the older trailer

That looks outstanding! You must be so pleased!

Can you tell us a little about how you put all this together? Did you go to the design shop with design elements already in your head or did they present you with ideas they had?

Also, did you have any vehicle/trailer signage last year so that you can compare the amount of responses you get this year with last year?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Started with the idea I wanted four seasons and somehow have it blend. Had some help with designers and then tweaked it from there. all done on Mac and pdfs for proof. took a little time but it was two trucks and two trailers.

I have gotten calls on the road and in neighborhoods while I was there for rates and info. the total was just over 3 thousand but it has been paid off in one season.

prior I had no signage, I was very busy with commercial work and bank repos. Done with the repos theres no money in it anymore and the paper work is a hassle and not profitable.

cheers

Comment

That looks really good. Happy for you, man.....hope it brings in boku business!
        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Is this something you wish you had done a while ago or is it something that you need to be at a certain size to do in order for it to be paid for and work properly?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Does anyone have suggestions about going about finding a good but affordable place to do something like this? the cheapest I could find was $1500 to wrap one 7x6 trailer, not including the truck. And this guy has a reputation for misspelling, not lining up the seams, etc. Called a more reputable place and they wanted $3000 for just the trailer. Trying to figure out how you got 2 trucks and 2 trailers fro $3000 and clearly had a great place do it.

Comment

Does anyone have suggestions about going about finding a good but affordable place to do something like this? the cheapest I could find was $1500 to wrap one 7x6 trailer, not including the truck. And this guy has a reputation for misspelling, not lining up the seams, etc. Called a more reputable place and they wanted $3000 for just the trailer. Trying to figure out how you got 2 trucks and 2 trailers fro $3000 and clearly had a great place do it.
              well for one, there not wraps, its separate cuts and put on by hand.

I helped with the design by submitting edits.

call around, 3000 for two trucks and trailers should be good...

I had a misspelled word maintenance with 3 a's it happens...

my person was one day signs in waterford NY

Comment

What is amazing to me is I thought it was a wrap because it is so detailed!

Comment

I inquired with both shops about a wrap vs. individual items, and they both quoted me less for a wrap as opposed to individual items with the complexity like yours. They said it is so hard to line up individual items like this from each side and across seams, that they could actually do a full wrap cheaper as it is less labor intensive. Maybe I just called the two laziest guys around me, I will keep shopping around for something more like this at the lower price point.

Thanks

Comment

Yeah thats insane...call em maybe they can make the signs, ship them to you and you have some help putting them on, its not that hard just need to not be windy or maybe indoors...this was the installed price too so it might even be cheaper

No problem! The price was $375 for each truck, $1200 for the 8x20 trailer, and $950 for the 7x16 trailer.

-Sadie

See More from Mike Richter

Carrie Dolan
                    One Day Signs
                    105 Broad St., PO Box 128
                    Waterford, NY 12188
                    518-237-5774

Comment

Yeah thats insane...call em maybe they can make the signs, ship them to you and you have some help putting them on, its not that hard just need to not be windy or maybe indoors...this was the installed price too so it might even be cheaper

No problem! The price was $375 for each truck, $1200 for the 8x20 trailer, and $950 for the 7x16 trailer.

-Sadie
                      So I called around more and talked to about 5-6 local places. They all told me that they would actually charge more for doing individual elements, and that a wrap is cheaper. I have a 7x16 enclosed trailer, and the cheapest I could find is $1300. This guy has a print shop, but nowhere to do the installations. So he would come out to my house and do it outside. They want another $1000 for the truck. I might just drive up to where you are Sadie if there is that much of a difference.

Thanks

Comment

So I called around more and talked to about 5-6 local places. They all told me that they would actually charge more for doing individual elements, and that a wrap is cheaper. I have a 7x16 enclosed trailer, and the cheapest I could find is $1300. This guy has a print shop, but nowhere to do the installations. So he would come out to my house and do it outside. They want another $1000 for the truck. I might just drive up to where you are Sadie if there is that much of a difference.

Thanks
                        well Sadie has left one day signs.

The other place I have used in the past is called sign studio, there in Troy NY, you can google them.

http://www.signstudiony.com/gallery.html

I went there last week with the newer truck to get a mock up and quote. The f550 has a landscape body on it so there is some difference then the other trucks.

I decided to go with them and heres what the 1st mock up looks like, price $550

DJMTruck030316.jpeg

I think you should come up here and visit, lots to do in albany and troy. museums, shopping, hudson river. capitol of NY.

Comment

That lettering on the back of the truck REALLY stands out. It is a great billboard for whatever you want to advertise.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X