No announcement yet.

Opinions on truck wrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to let us know what kind of response you get while you are out around town driving your truck.

You should also get one of those business card holders for the side of your truck so people can grab a card while you are parked wherever you are.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

While we are on topic, what is the normal pricing for a full truck wrap? Design, print, install, the whole 9 yards. Also, what is a fair price for a 7x16 HomeSteader Patriot enclosed trailer? Is there a standard $/sq foot or something, or is it just by the job?

Comment

You have to let us know what kind of response you get while you are out around town driving your truck.

You should also get one of those business card holders for the side of your truck so people can grab a card while you are parked wherever you are.
        Steve, we're still in "Start-up" phase but we've received 3 leads with the truck sitting in the driveway. I'm sure once it's out and about it will pick up more. Now we just need to start closing and servicing!
        Providing Responsible Lawn Solutions

Comment

While we are on topic, what is the normal pricing for a full truck wrap? Design, print, install, the whole 9 yards. Also, what is a fair price for a 7x16 HomeSteader Patriot enclosed trailer? Is there a standard $/sq foot or something, or is it just by the job?
          You can either do a complete wrap which is very expensive or a partial as I opted to do. I recommend you do some research if you intend to do a either. I found some excellent information on a sign industry forum. Obviously this is where the sign guys go and discuss materials and techniques. It gave me enough information to know what questions to ask of my installer and what answers to look for. As far as pricing, it varies but on average I was finding $12 per sq ft. I was able to get mine for $8 per sq ft which obviously cut my cost significantly. These prices include printing, laminating and installation. My installer would have designed it as well but I already had that completed which cost me some extra $. If anyone is in the Atlanta market and has interest I will be glad to share my installer's information and experience with him.
          Providing Responsible Lawn Solutions

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X