• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on truck wrap

Attached Files
    Providing Responsible Lawn Solutions

I think it looks pretty dern good, how much something like that run ya

Comment

The design was $175 and the print and install will be nearly $1k.

Comment

That's a great price! I bet it gets you a minimum 10 customers this year and will more than pay for itself.

Comment

I think it looks good. I have one of my trucks wrapped and everyone seems to notice it and it gets me jobs...

Comment

That wrap looks very professional. I hope you do well with it. I am stuck with having to use a magnet on my truck doors because of where I live-that and a neighbor who thinks he's God.
            integritylawnpro.com

Comment

That is awesome . Looks really sharp and like a business you would noy question to call.

Comment

That looks fantastic!

The only thing I can think of suggesting is maybe list your top services somewhere so a potential customer can read and see you offer such services.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve, Thanks for the feedback- I'd considered it but couldn't figure out how to maintain the clean look. My priority was first the logo followed by contact info.

Comment

I can totally understand that.

Will you be pulling a trailer with your truck and if so, could you do some signage on that or will everything be put into your truck bed that you need?
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

No trailer, just a Graham 300 gallon rig and spreader- Attached is the truck "pre-wrap"

Comment

looks good

i would just think you need some type of description of service somewhere.

Comment

You don't feel like "responsible lawn solutions" describes the service?

Comment

i dont have my phone on my truck either, just on the trailer. i drive the vehicle on weekends so figure that my contact should only be on the trailer.

Comment

You don't feel like "responsible lawn solutions" describes the service?
                              i guess it seems like a broad , do you remove pet droppings ?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X