Signage..Truck or Trailer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signage..Truck or Trailer?

I use my everyday truck for my business and was wondering if it would be better to put signage on my truck or on the trailer. Problem is, my trailer doesnt have solid sides, its all angle iron. Any advice would be appreciated.

I think some vinyl lettering would be helpful on your truck.

As far as your trailer goes, can you attach some kind of plywood to the sides to attach signage too?

Maybe something like this?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I opted to put my signage on my truck rear windows. Fabricating plywood sides for a trailer just makes it look trashy in my opinion. Plus I have a rack on my trailer so it wouldnt work anyway.

Comment

I opted to put my signage on my truck rear windows. Fabricating plywood sides for a trailer just makes it look trashy in my opinion. Plus I have a rack on my trailer so it wouldnt work anyway.
        This exactly. Who wants to look like Sanford and Son driving around? Business image is everything. Driving around with a rickety trailer / truck just screams "lowballer" to me. The only time I would need / want sides on a trailer is to haul mulch or rock, and the two local suppliers deliver so I have no reason.

Comment

For you to use your truck for business, and take the deductions legally, you have to have signage on your truck that is permanently on the truck. Magnetic signs will not work. If you get audited and the IRS finds that you do not have permanent signage they will disallow ALL deductions for the truck.

Besides GOOD LOOKING signage on the truck makes you look professional, is easy to read for people driving or walking by where you are working, and represents you when your just parked at the store.

Go to your local community college, to the graphics arts class, see the instructor, and have the class competition for your sign and logo. Offer 50 buck to the winner, and make sure they sign over the rights.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X