Truck Signage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Signage

This is the mock up my sign guy sent me. Any suggestions before I give him the go ahead on it? I was kinda thinking about taking out the word "Rabbit's" and inserting the rabbit image we are branding as noted on trailer signs.
    Attached Files

Let's see the rabbit image.

Not sure if I would take the company name off, but I do like the idea of your logo being added. The image would help folks remember your name without having to think to much. Maybe off set it to the right side or even put it on both sides of your truck door lettering.

Could also just put the image to the left of Rabbit's!
    Last edited by Sprinkler Buddy; 04-17-2014, 06:07 AM.
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

I like it! I would post a picture of my trucks designs up but gopher doesn't like my phone...if you look up belle city lawn care llc on facebook we have alot of pictures on there for some ideas! We got the website across the full bed, logo on the door, number on the front fender, and services on the extended cab extension. For our trucks without extended cab we just cut out the services.

Comment

I like it a lot!

Have you thought about using the space on your front and rear fenders too? There is a lot of room on there to potentially make your text bigger, like possibly your phone number or your website?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I don't know I think that subtle would be the way to go like maybe bugs bunny eating a carrot. but small

Comment

like this one
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the input guys.
              BLC, I checked out your pics, rolling billboard there, good stuff!

I'm doing mine in stages, the sides as shown and the tailgate right now and then the website along the rear fenders/bed side. Maybe services under the shown door signs later when I do the website decals.

Logo will be somewhere, but later. logo can be seen in my thread about trailer tailgate sign.

thanks again for the help.

Comment

Me like it do can u give me the site u are going to use for ur signs

Comment

Sounds like you have a plan on attack! Are you putting them on yourself or having a company do it?

Comment

Sounds like you have a plan on attack! Are you putting them on yourself or having a company do it?
                    Ha! I tried that ONE time years ago (we won't talk about that). They gave me a very reasonable price for the vinyl and installation ($125). That's reasonable for my area anyway.

GrassD, they are local to me, I'll ask if they have a website and get back with youl.

Gotta go, grass to cut and poison ivy to catch!

Comment

Ha! I tried that ONE time years ago (we won't talk about that). They gave me a very reasonable price for the vinyl and installation ($125). That's reasonable for my area anyway.

GrassD, they are local to me, I'll ask if they have a website and get back with youl.

Gotta go, grass to cut and poison ivy to catch!
                      I don't want to even think about the time I tried do DIY mine. 200 bucks, full graphic, applied and guaranteed for 5 years. I sat and drank a nice cold pepsi while they worked-gotta love it

Comment

Signage installed today! Didn't take a pic of the side doors, it looks just like the mock-up I posted earlier. Have the website address strip ordered for the truck bed sides, should be here before end of week.

Comment

Looks nice!
                          Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
                          Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
                          CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

That does look very nice! With that structure you have on the back, you could put some wood along the side and then put seasonal advertising banners on each side as well.

We had just talked about this the other day with another member's truck. Those that have done this on the forum tend to do quite well. Especially to pick up neighbors as customers.

What is next on your list now of things to do to improve your image?
                            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The ladder rack frames would give me another 6' long by around 3' high space for seasonal and/or other advertising.

I'm really happy to get the truck signed. I have several 'city' yards that are located on very tight streets and prior to the truck signage I would have nothing to show who we were (I'd have to leave the trailer home that day and load the Xmark commercial 30 onto the truck with the trimmer and blower). This should make us more visible in those neighborhoods.

Another thing I'm working on is charity work. We are going to offer our services for some elderly folks who are housebound or physically challenged and can't afford the service.

Other than this, I'm focusing on my current customers, keeping them happy and talking about us. I'll be asking for likes for facebook and references for our website.

I've been so busy getting the season off to a start I haven't had time to do any door to door yet. I want to set aside a half day each week (somehow) to canvas.

I'd also like to look into partnering with some business organizations and volunteering for their neighborhood fix-up programs.
                              '

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X