No announcement yet.

Truck Lettering Start to Finish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's really only one problem I see with it though, The decals are great looking but I think they would look awesome on a Dodge !!!

Comment

There's really only one problem I see with it though, The decals are great looking but I think they would look awesome on a Dodge !!!
      I made that mistake once. It will never happen again.

"In order to assure you the most reliable service, 0ak Leaf Lawn Service is certified Dodge-free!"

Comment

I just can't stop looking at it...

I know I see that dirt spot on there too. I'm just kidding truck turned out real nice good job

Comment

Hedge that looks awesome!!! I'm sure that lettering will pay for itself in new business in no time!!!

Comment

Are you still using your business take a card on the side of your truck?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Are you still using your business take a card on the side of your truck?
              I will once I wash it. I took them off two weeks ago to wash the truck and forgot to put them back on. By the time I remembered, the truck had a layer of dust on it. I won't put magnets on a dirty surface.
              I actually have three of them - one on each side and one on the tailgate. I move that one to the side closest to pedestrian traffic after I park.

I think that having the lettering can only increase the amount of cards taken.

If someone is walking up the sidewalk and sees a "blank" truck as they approach, and then sees the "Take a Card" on the side as they walk by, they have to process too much info in just seconds.

With the lettering, they can see what the purpose of the parked truck is as they approach. By the time they see the card holder they have already processed thoughts like "Hmmm... I've been meaning to get those shrubs in the back yard trimmed" and THEN they are presented with a convenient way to get the info that's on the back of the truck without needing to memorize it, or write it down.

(if that makes sense - LOL)

Comment

A cool way would be to also have a QR code they can scan with their phone to add contact info to their phone or to email, call, or whatever you want.

(Yes, we print them also)

We are adding them to our ads to make it easyer on the client to make a call to us or pull a product up online and order.

Tony
                696 Signs
                Thank You!
                696 Signs

Like our page on FaceBook for discounts!
                http://www.facebook.com/696signs
                Shop Online Anytime!
                http://www.shop.696signs.com

Office: 248-233-6306
                Fax: 248-823-5888
                Email: Sales@696signs.com
                Address: 1195 Rochester Rd. Ste I, Troy, MI 48083

Comment

Hey Hedge hows the lettering holding up?

Comment

Hey Hedge hows the lettering holding up?
                    I'm not making this up...

Just TODAY I noted one of the small letters (website) has a corner lifting just a TEEEENY bit. I doubt it's the fault of the vinyl though - I'm guessing something caught it.

Everything else is fine. Looks as good as it did when installed.

Totally freaky that you asked TODAY.

Comment

Heh. I just went to do an estimate for some hedge work.

The lady said she saw my truck when she was out one day and wrote the number down.

Comment

That is a great story. Have you considered scaling it up? Possibly lettering on the side of the truck too? Or maybe even a full truck wrap in the future?
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

That is a great story. Have you considered scaling it up? Possibly lettering on the side of the truck too? Or maybe even a full truck wrap in the future?

I'm getting a quote to have a full-scale ZTR mounted on the roof as an attention getter.

Comment

I'm getting a quote to have a full-scale ZTR mounted on the roof as an attention getter.
                            Well that certainly would attract attention

I guess it would be something like this?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I was mowing a lawn today when I noted a car that was stopped on the street.
                              It was slightly behind my truck/trailer and it appeared that the driver was writing on a paper.

I got a call a few minutes later for an estimate right around the corner.

Comment

Hey Hedge....I was out your way over the weekend......

We were in Franklin and Seneca ( Cranberry TWP ) for the Junior League State Little League Championships...

My youngest son's team won districts and sectionals and made it to states !!

Nice area !!

Comment

Working...
                                X