Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New truck and trailer vinyl. What do you guys think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i actually had a lady come tell me the other day that I need to go to jail for cuttin a lawn so fast (scag v-ride) and im like WTF!!!

But with that bein said with the orange (cats eye yellow) mower you MUST run scag right???? (lol)

But get yo $$$$ thats all we doin!!!

Im takin it you got your trailer from GA??? I just got a 7 x 16 but I couldent see myself gettin a 8.5 x 20 and it was for $700 more but then I was like if I was to get a trailer that side I will run another crew lol
    LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

I've got the same trailer but mine has a lot of dents in it.

My truck lost it's balls about 100,000 miles ago and I lost mine when I got married. She keeps them in a jar. I'm not sure where.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that a guy got arrested for his truck nutz
        I came across the article about this and it said that is the reason he got pulled over but then he got arrested for not having a valid drivers license.

The deputy pulled Cervantes-Rodriguez over and told him the reason for the stop was "the large testicles," according to the report.

Cervantes-Rodriguez removed the TruckNutz from his bumper and admitted to the deputy that he did not have a valid driver's license.
        'TruckNutz' lead to South Carolina driver's arrest
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Just don't be burning any rubber on lawns

Comment

Working...
          X