Post your uniform.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your uniform.

Well along the same lines of everyone posting your website. Lets see what everyone(if you have them, if not let us know why) is using for uniforms and apparel, and how you like them.

I'll start:
    In my family atleast I'm known as the dude in red cause I'm wearing them all the time. Its all I have for now and would like to upgrade this year.
    Attached Files
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Colton,

Those are very nice shirts and I love the color!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i use cintas uniform company they pick up and wash the clothes every week my guys love that plus i dont have to pay a ton of money for t shirts every year

Comment

i use cintas uniform company they pick up and wash the clothes every week my guys love that plus i dont have to pay a ton of money for t shirts every year
        That would be awsome for latter. Do they put the logo on still or is it just a plain shirt that they supply?

Pic would be nice if you get the chance.

Any one esle??? Can't be only 2 people with uniforms on this site.
        Colton
        Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

u can pick out what type shirts my guys wear polo type shirts with tan cargo pants

Comment

i will get some pics this week

Comment

I can't upload pics, however, my uniform shirts are referee shirts. They are nice comfortable, breathe good in the summer heat, and look sharp. They also seem to catch eyes of prospective customers.

Comment

I can't upload pics, however, my uniform shirts are referee shirts. They are nice comfortable, breathe good in the summer heat, and look sharp. They also seem to catch eyes of prospective customers.
                Lol like black and white or just the material. That would be awsome...
                Colton

Comment

My company is registered as Turf Team Lawn Care so I use the Black and White striped Ref shirts, seriously. It goes with the style of my company name.

Comment

Where do you get these ref shirts at?
                    (352)682-3094 Suwannee River, Florida 32680

Visit my site, http://www.lawnmoore.com, Thanks!

Comment

My company is registered as Turf Team Lawn Care so I use the Black and White striped Ref shirts, seriously. It goes with the style of my company name.
                      Can we see some pics of that? That is awesome!
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X