No announcement yet.

Embroidered Uniforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I havent a clue, I have never ordered screen prints from them... only embroidery. Hats, jackets, visors and shirts.

But pop give them a call and they would be able to answer that for you.

Screen prints just dont last long enough, unless you cold wash them and low heat dry. I like that the embroidery last longer than the shirts ;-)

Comment

To be honest, I havent a clue, I have never ordered screen prints from them... only embroidery. Hats, jackets, visors and shirts.

But pop give them a call and they would be able to answer that for you.

Screen prints just dont last long enough, unless you cold wash them and low heat dry. I like that the embroidery last longer than the shirts ;-)
      Yeah, they aren't "silk screened", they are "digital". I don't have any experience with "digital printing" on shirts, so I'm curious to see how they hold up.

I'm worried that an embroidered T-shirt would be uncomfortable for all-day "work wear". (where the logo is on the chest)

I'll be calling on Monday. I'll post up what I find out for those who may be interested.

Comment

Yeah, they aren't "silk screened", they are "digital". I don't have any experience with "digital printing" on shirts, so I'm curious to see how they hold up.

I'm worried that an embroidered T-shirt would be uncomfortable for all-day "work wear". (where the logo is on the chest)

I'll be calling on Monday. I'll post up what I find out for those who may be interested.
        Queensboro does excellent work. i got my shirts from them. The digital print is great and holds up. Also the embrodery is nice as well. they do a great job at a great price

Comment

Working...
        X