New Company Video/Commercial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Company Video/Commercial

Well, I've produced alot of music, but never a commercial so this was new.
    I started making a slide show of pictures then decided to narrated it, But then wait.... It will need music right? But I can't use just anybodys music for this.... hmm, My bands stuff is not suited for commercials..... So I go out to the studio to write & record Some background music for my little video, Then I think..... I could put a jingle for the company on there! So what was a little slide show turned into an all day production, but hey, it's done. It's my 1st & I'm sure they'll get better from here. The Narration, Production, Music (guitars, bass, drums, Vocals) all me. Hehe, It's hard to right cheesy music without sounding.... well, Cheesy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8zELal7v64&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8zELal7v64&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So whatcha think gang? I haven't even added to my website yet. It's been on you tube about 5 minutes. Figure I'll break it in here first!

That IS AWESOME!

I love the ending vocals!

NICE!!

How are you going to be promoting the video now and how will you use it to drive more traffic to your site?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well Steve,

I'm kinda workin on that, I know there are a number of places you can post these videos & ways to link it back to your site. I know many of the folks on here that are more versed in SEO say that videos really help alot. So I'm trying to put a couple together as I am learning so when I figure out what to do with em' I have them to do it with. I hope that makes sense to you.?
      Right now I want to use it as another way to make my site more personable & as a sales tool... so the people who do view my page will be that much more likely to pick up the phone & call.

I have a question for you, How can I embed the video on my website? I want to put it on the home page, & set it to play automatically when the page is opened, but when I try to paste the embed code or URL that you tube provides... It shows the code. Not the video like it did so nicely on here? It is an HTML page is that why? Does it have to be a PHP page to work?

Thank for the compliment on the ending vocals! (The guys in my band laughed their azzes off tonight when I showed this to them....

Comment

Can you tell me the url of the page you are working on and I will help figure out what's going wrong.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I am trying to add it to
          http://www.charlottecountylawns.com/index.html

Comment

I can't find any of the embed code on your main page.

Have you tried inserting it like this?

:
            <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8zELal7v64&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8zELal7v64&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object

Comment

Cheesy? You should see some of my s###!

Like this: Guess what? He had to hire 3 guys and buy three trucks once I put him #1 Page ONE..

On YT they have the annotation function. Use it to put your ph# across the whole video while it plays.

And not just the ph#. You know why most commercials end with Call Now?

It makes people call! Duh!

Think of your viewers as Zombie Robots. If you do not tell them what to do, they will do nothing.

And if not, the best rankings for me come from Revver.com and Live Video.com.

And, blinkx.com? They have the technology to pull audio and turn it into text.

Meaning, not only do you add your keyword tags, they pull it off of the audio.

Now, you need to bookmark your video, under different IP's if you know how.

We show you how, step by step, at That alone is is worth the $30 bucks. Plus we tell you about a lot of Web 2.0 sites outside of social marker to put your stuff, and how to do it.

But I can't take them if he knows what I know.

Otherwise someone like me can snatch the bread out of your baby's mouth (so to speak).

Protect yourself from people like me.

I like to think of myself as a nice guy, but competitors in my market hate and fear me.

That is okay with me. I don't mind a little baby saliva on my bread !

Thanks to Lawn Man for allowing me to turn his post into a commercial for me.

Hey, I offered good content, I deserve some "get back"!

Comment

Now, you need to bookmark your video, under different IP's if you know how.
                That is interesting! Bookmark it with a social bookmarking program you mean? I guess?

Comment

I mean with www.SocialMarker.com

On my get on page one we show you how to build multiple accounts.

Every account needs a separate IP address, and we show you on video how to do that also.

To kill your competitors in your local lawn care market you only need 3 or 4.

The big "black hat" internet guys that go after keywords like "credit cards"? They use 100,000 plus accounts. Basically a few hundred people doing it all day long.

Get on page one of google

If your gonna sweat, you might as well make some money

Comment

If we made posts on here to help each other bookmark each other's websites through such a site, would that help or no?

Comment

Absolutely!

It's called a "Digg club". Submit your blog post to Digg and have others rate it.

The is one BIG problem with doing that.

That problem is lazy bastards churning out 100 word, non-unique,garbage, keyword stuffed/anchor-linked posts saying "please Digg this piece of **** for me".

I have always thought, given the narrow long tail focus of a set of keywords around a specific city, like Tampa lawn care/landscaping/night-lighting/irrigation/brick paver's, etc., that a HIGHLY effective, mutually beneficial Digg club could be organized.

Here's the rub #1. You can't let the "100 word, non-unique,garbage, keyword stuffed/anchor-linked posts saying "please Digg this piece of **** for me" guys in. We would all be banned.

Here's rub #2. A can't Digg B, and have B Digg A. Re*****cal Digging is quickly sniffed out by the Digg Mafia and all accounts are banned.

That means, you need a software algorithm that assigns Diggs to individual members (very doable, it's just a math problem), and a moderator that judges the content to be Dugg (easy enough at less than 1000 participants.)

If a hundred guys want to pay me $9 bucks a month for a hundred + Diggs per month, I'll spend the $2500 to set it up.

As you can tell, I've already been thinking about this for quite some time.

The ongoing overseas recurring labor would run me $775 per month, so it would be a risk on my part, as is any business endeavor.

But, if we hit 200 members, I would make a profit after 3 months.

Can you imagine how your site would rank with 100+ Diggs a month?

Your competitors would have to go to page 3 before they could be found!

My hat gets grayer everyday.

#1 on google how to

Comment

Oops! I should have prefaced that last post of mine.

If you don't know what www.Digg.com is, this forum might be a bit advanced for you.

Get up to speed by reading my free 45 page book how to get #1 on Google FIRST.

Then come back here.

After reading it you will know more than 99% ofy our competitors about SERP ranking and it will all make sense.

Comment

I was looking at that social book marking site. I am guessing you have to ultimately sign up for each of the sites that it wants to submit your information too?

So at first you need to manually go through each one and do that?

Comment

Is it too much to ask some people for a little friggen feedback on the video?
                            These posts seems to always turn into another advertisement. Not that I blame Craig for capitolizing on every opportunity to plug his business but jeez...

Comment

Chuck I think it is safe to say that we are all big fans of yours

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X