X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlogTv?

I was just talking to Justin and he pointed out this website

http://www.blogtv.com/

Has anyone ever used it before? If you have, can you tell us a little about it and what the benefits of it are?

Thanks
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I could see Gopher setting up an account on BlogTV and then like the podcasts we had before, you would be live on it and people don't have to sign up to chat. So anybody can join the conversation

Comment

Now would everyone who has a webcam be able to have their video on there or would it just be the host who has a video up there?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Everybody that has an available webcam will be able to post their video/webcam

Comment

Ok I just went to the site and there is a guy hosting a show as you can see in this screen cap.

There appears to be people joining the show and talking with different messages showing across the screen.

But where would the other videos appear?
          Attached Files

Comment

My bad, the site is called stickam.com. I was on there last night and I could see more than 1 person on webcam

Comment

Oh wow! That site is amazing! I did a screen capture of a show.
              Attached Files

Comment

I think you should make a Gopherhaul account

Comment

Oh wow! That site is amazing! I did a screen capture of a show.
                  I agree that is so amazing! I think justin is right, there should be a live gopherhaul show

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
                  Go to this thread to learn more:
                  http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

I don't know which one you would choose but BlogTV saves it in your archive so people can review all your Gopherhaul episodes that you would do

Comment

When is GopherHaulTV coming out

Comment

Good question

Comment

........ still waiting

Comment

Good question
                            Where's GopherHaul TV ?

Comment

Can you upload pre-recorded videos? Or does it need to be recorded live?

Comment

Working...
                              X