No announcement yet.

website imatator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is a work in progress. Just trying to get off the phone to check this post is a job in itself.

Okay, right click disabled will keep 95% of viewers from viewing prtocted content. The other 5% could get your social security number if they wanted it.

kieth is correct, that is confusing to have the "dothan Lawn care caper" as a link to a payment page, I'll blame one of my programmers for it to take the heat off me. I'll get rid off that. The info, which is an absolute, unfailable blueprint to get in the the top 5 of google, for any reasonable longtail keyword is the 'sign up for the DLCC". Did I set that up in a confusing way? Maybe I did. I'd love suggestions to lessen the confusion.

when I was here yesterday "carnival barking" I noticed a banner ad for SEO. Did anybody else except me notice the "$2500.00 minimum?"

Comment

sorry, Shane was asking about the RC disable, not Keith.

It's not for META keywords. If you don't know them for your biz, go to Google and type in "adwords tool external." Get all you want.

There is not a lot of of "secret long tail chasing" in the geo-specific landscaping SERP's.

Comment

YouTube embed tool

Just a quick post. This free tool will embed your Youtube URL in HD.

http://www.screencastprofits.com/youtube/

Comment

Interesting stuff. I haven't gotten my videos into HD format yet. But I guess I should.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

30 to 50 Extra calls a month?

Would you like 30-50 extra calls every month? Is that even remotely possible?
            Watch this video and you tell me if it's possible.
            Last edited by SprinklerRepair; 02-13-2009, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Great video. This stuff is just so involved I can see why it would be so better off just to hire you to handle it. Unless you want to spend your entire day learning about search engine optimization!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I've made the $29.99 membership so easy that if you have less money than time, just copy and paste.

If you want to pay me to do it for you, that's fine too.

There are new videos going up everyday and quite honestly, unless you like paying thousands of dollars to Dinosaurs (YP pages) I cannot imagine why any sane business owner would not do this.

I'm not a math guy, but 67% is over half, right?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X