No announcement yet.

website imatator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean by an algorithm fluctuation? How do they fluctuate?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

When a brand new URL receives a lot of 'bot traffic, the SE's have ways of detecting unusually robust activity. The site will "float" up to the top, and then, do to the "uh oh filters" sink back down.

If I knew how to defeat that, I'd be living next door to Eric Schmidt.

Still, it's a good thing, even if it does not immediately shoot you to the top. It shows spider activity, and that is the thing that you are striving/working for.

Algorithm fluctuation, "algo floats", all the same thing. It means the SE's spiders are knocking at your website door.

Hand them some snacks (new html content). They will come back often for more!

I guess it's time, now that I have enough links to support the "shock and awe" impact of my next move, to pull out the:

BIG GUN

Remember, the order of what you do can matter as much as what you do. Too much too fast does not always work. It can also sink you.

This experiment has put me off my normal approach.

Trying to beat some guy with 7 out if 10 1st page links normally requires appropriate link decorum, which due to time constraints, I have not adhered to.

30 days for a brand new website is pushing it. And if you push too hard, the SE's will push back (algorithm fluctuations.)

I launched the Dothan Lawn Care Caper on 12/31/08 and today is 1/11/09. About two weeks.

I think, given the "push", I've done pretty good. That's due to many, soon to be explained, factors.

Can the BIG GUN blow away the myth of the "Google sandbox?"

I don't know. I've never pulled the trigger at this close of a range before.

One way or another, good or bad, when it goes off, things go BOOM!

Comment

Can the BIG GUN blow away the myth of the "Google sandbox?"
        LOL I don't know what the heck you are talking about here. What is the big gun and what is the google sandbox?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

< meta name="revisit-after" content="10 days" >
          this never hurts neither
          DJ Carroll
          EasyPro Property Services
          502-525-3279

Comment

Google Sandbox

The "google sandbox" is a long held "theory" that, due to the craftiness of some SEO's, Google will not rank you according to traffic/inbound links for a period of time determined by the competitiveness of your site/keywords.

This is to prevent sites that are supposedly trying to rank for the keyword "Brittany Spears" from instead bringing you to a "virus removal website" where they infect your computer with a virus and then charge you to remove it.

Personally, I think that is a good thing.

Ahh, the 90's! It was so easy then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbox_Effect

As to ""< meta name="revisit-after" content="10 days" >"" ? Why not install a WordPress and write 200 words a week? Or every three days?

Web bots are creatures of habit, like feral cats. Put out a bowl of food every 3 days and you could set your watch by their arrival.

You know your trade. You have info to share. Become the expert in "Denver" lawn care. Your competition is watching "American Idol" while their brains turn to pudding, and you take over the Google page.

Believe me, the #1 guy on the page? Chances are he does not know half of what you are about to learn (for free).

The BIG GUN? I'm not telling you yet.

It's too big and scary for the average lawn website guy. It takes experience to handle that kind of SE firepower. And you need a target.

We haven't even hit week 3 yet on the Dothan Lawn Care Caper.

By week 4, I will show you how to kick *** on your website competitors.

Just know that, even for smaller geo-specific websites, it will take you 3-4 months to hit #1.

Hey, you've had a site for 6-12 months already and your still not #1, so take a tip from Pingomatic and "slow down cowboy."

Comment

P.S. The BIG GUN

I'm gonna load the powder and tamp the ball (that is not a *** reference by the way, read your history) and fire the BIG GUN tomorrow.

It could blow up in my face, and sink the Dothan Lawn Care Caper to the 10th or 100th page.

I don't want to give this weapon away for free yet.

If someone gets hurt, I want it to be me.

Think of it as "buckshot links."

Comment

Hey, you've had a site for 6-12 months already and your still not #1, so take a tip from Pingomatic and "slow down cowboy."
                What do you mean by this part?

Comment

If you try re-pinging on Pingomatic too quickly you will get an error page saying "slow down cowboy".

I used that phrase in reference to the fact that, if your still not on the 1st page of the Serp's, relax. By Feb.1st everyone here will get the:

"Revealed for the First Time Ever To The Public: the Super SEO Secrets Only Known By A Handful of Billionaires Making Millions Every Day Using These Easy and Ancient Egyptian Black Magic Spells To Take Over The Internet!!!"

Or, I may keep that one to myself and just give away a free report on how to rank faster on Google.

Comment

If you try re-pinging on Pingomatic too quickly you will get an error page saying "slow down cowboy".
                    Oh ok. Now I get it.

Comment

Any body notice an "odd looking" link on this page? Click the image.

The image won't last, but the "link juice" will.

DLC-1-12-09.jpg

Comment

Any body notice an "odd looking" link on this page? Click the image.

The image won't last, but the "link juice" will.

[ATTACH]844[/ATTACH]
                        Lol a ie tool bar for dothan lawn care.

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
                        Go to this thread to learn more:
                        http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

I missed this. What am I looking for?

Comment

There is more than one way to skin a gopher

Comment

Ok so I now have a question, whats the point in creating this toolbar? Because honestly I dont see anyone downloading it. Now I would understand if it gave you a back link, but that site gives you a back link that is worth nothing.. You cant even really call it a back link.

and btw I didnt mean your toolbar in general is bad but I dont see some one downloading a toolbar no matter what lawn care company you are. I didnt mean anything offensive.

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
                              Go to this thread to learn more:
                              http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

Ok so I now have a question, whats the point in creating this toolbar?
                                You are talking over my head LOL what is a toolbar?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X