website imatator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website "imatator"

Hey Everybody! It's Craig Borglum, this weeks punching bag! How ya'll doin!
    Thanks for the applause, I'll be here all month and don't forget to tip your lovely waitress!

Seems that we got a little problem here.

I'm not a big NAFTA guy, but I learned in grade school that a healthy and competitive marketplace was not only good for America and good for the consumer, but it raises the bar of commerce and leads to better customer service for the end user.

Does anyone here agree, or am I the only poster on this thread to graduate with a 6th grade economics education?

It looks like Matt is a bit ticked off that after bragging on an earlier post that he had 7 out of the top 10 SERP's (search engine return pages) for the keyword "Dothan lawn care", that he now has a competitor.

Sorry, I just assumed that at least one other guy in his town cut grass.

I guess my reply would be "Why brag that you can shoot fish in a barrel?" Anybody can shoot fish in a barrel.

That geo-specific long tail keyword phrase is not like trying to rank for "lawn care" or even "Miami lawn care." It's Brim fishing versus Marlin hunting.

I make most of my living by getting paid by website owners that want to compete on Google with guys like Matt (I still do some sprinkler repair for long term customers). The main difference is, unlike Matt's site, my clients are trying to rank against serps that are over 300,000.

Bigger game fishing, not dock fishing for perch.

It ain't easy (shed a quick tear for me). It normally takes me 3-4 months to have links appear on the first page, and then another 6 months for the website URL to appear "above the fold."

But I realized when I first joined this forum around year ago, that a lot of the SEO stuff I was reading here was not very sophisticated. Some of it is completely wrong. Some of it is just plain stupid.

It was obvious while watching the "housing bubble" burst in a circular motion starting in Australia, going to Japan, moving to Europe and finally making it here, that a lot of people were going to lose their jobs.

I knew that terrestrial real estate (versus virtual real estate) is going taking a big hit and that a lot of guys with industrial pensions or construction workers were going to look for something to do, and lawn care has a very low barrier to entry, so lawn care start ups would increase (and quality probably go down). Still, more competition.

I bought around 50 or so "lawn care" domains for big cities, installed a scraper script on a WordPress, and let them percolate. I have only done link work on 3 or 4, and they are doing "mas o menos" for their returns. If I have the time to apply any of the tactics I'll be telling everyone about, they will skyrocket toward the top. It's just not a priority for me right now.

I'll let them sit another 6 months and then install an exit pop-up saying "this high ranking website is for sale". Virtual real estate is on the up! So this is why "Emo Kid" was freaking out. He saw all my lawn care sites. Making sure I was not "ripping people off." Sound the alarm!

Hey Emo, you ever buy a Pepsi? Ya should have called Coke about the "big ripoff" going down.

Sorry to hear it took you a year to get to #1 for "french river lawn care."

Watch this post. It will take you 3 months to do it better next time.

If you own a website called "DenverLawnCare.com", don't think for one minute your competitor is not going to buy a keyword phrased URL like "Denver-Lawn-Care.com" similar to yours. Or "DenverLawnCare.net" or "Denver****Lawn****Care.com". Lots of possibilities to rank on SE's other than Google that pay attention to URL's. Not everyone uses Google.

To think nobody is gunning for your SERP right now is just dumb. Rather than focus on the key phrase in the URL, focus on back links. Give Google the love they want, and they will love you back. Simple.

So let's get back to Matt, crying that "somebody is competing with me. It's just not fair!"

Why am I competing with him for the SERP "Dothan Lawn care?"

Just proving a point. You should always believe that someone is competing with you, because some one is. It's not paranoia. Matt has kicked *** online in his market because the other guys don't know as much as he does.

Guess what?

That's all about to change.

I've got around 8 hours into getting above the fold to the #4 position for "Dothan lawn care" for a brand new website.

Not in a year.

Not in 6 months.

In one freaking week.

"Google sandbox" comments anyone?

And I'm gonna show everybody exactly how to do it.

Just so Matt knows;

I have no more apologies to you for competing online than I would if I was starting a new lawn service in your town and putting door hangers on your customer's houses. This is America. Competition is in our blood. You don't like my website? Think it is a copy of yours (this goes for ritchiem too)?

Run it through copyscape.

On the other hand, once my 30 day experiment is through, I had planned all along to 301 re-direct all my links to your site. And I will.

If you don't want them, let me know.

Some unsuspecting lawn guy will check his dothan landscaping site in a month and go WHOOO-HOOO!

And "riechiem"? The reason that I asked what you charged was so I could determine whether that "balls to the wall" SEO optimized site you did
    www.clarklandscaping.biz was affordable for the average guy looking for a new website.

You told me it was $500 to make one just like that.

In my opinion, having paid many website builders, that is not only one of the nicest SEO layouts I have ever seen, but the cost is way too cheap.

That site should be $1000.00+ Forums and everything? I will recommend your services, and I'm not kissing ***.

I could care less if you think I'm a jerk, or understand me or not. I know good work when I see it. Oh, and that 'copy my site" comment? Get a grip. A flash header does not a "truly original" site make. We all build (including you) on what we see. Imitation (not copyright infringement) is a form of flattery.
    You did not invent WordPress coding. And there is a "no cache" tag for Google if I wasn't going to 301 my links to Matt.

"Long term damage" to ranking?

Long term damage to ranking is done by website owners to themselves because they haven't got a clue how to deeply embed themselves in the SERP's.

Stay tuned.

I'll clue you guys in, and everybody else in, soon.

Until then, keep forking over $29.95 to the "submit you to 500 directories sites"! L-O-fing-L!

Comment

I Love It

Hey Everybody! It's Craig Borglum, this weeks punching bag! How ya'll doin!
      Thanks for the applause, I'll be here all month and don't forget to tip your lovely waitress!

Seems that we got a little problem here.

I'm not a big NAFTA guy, but I learned in grade school that a healthy and competitive marketplace was not only good for America and good for the consumer, but it raises the bar of commerce and leads to better customer service for the end user.

Does anyone here agree, or am I the only poster on this thread to graduate with a 6th grade economics education?

It looks like Matt is a bit ticked off that after bragging on an earlier post that he had 7 out of the top 10 SERP's (search engine return pages) for the keyword "Dothan lawn care", that he now has a competitor.

Sorry, I just assumed that at least one other guy in his town cut grass.

I guess my reply would be "Why brag that you can shoot fish in a barrel?" Anybody can shoot fish in a barrel.

That geo-specific long tail keyword phrase is not like trying to rank for "lawn care" or even "Miami lawn care." It's Brim fishing versus Marlin hunting.

I make most of my living by getting paid by website owners that want to compete on Google with guys like Matt (I still do some sprinkler repair for long term customers). The main difference is, unlike Matt's site, my clients are trying to rank against serps that are over 300,000.

Bigger game fishing, not dock fishing for perch.

It ain't easy (shed a quick tear for me). It normally takes me 3-4 months to have links appear on the first page, and then another 6 months for the website URL to appear "above the fold."

But I realized when I first joined this forum around year ago, that a lot of the SEO stuff I was reading here was not very sophisticated. Some of it is completely wrong. Some of it is just plain stupid.

It was obvious while watching the "housing bubble" burst in a circular motion starting in Australia, going to Japan, moving to Europe and finally making it here, that a lot of people were going to lose their jobs.

I knew that terrestrial real estate (versus virtual real estate) is going taking a big hit and that a lot of guys with industrial pensions or construction workers were going to look for something to do, and lawn care has a very low barrier to entry, so lawn care start ups would increase (and quality probably go down). Still, more competition.

I bought around 50 or so "lawn care" domains for big cities, installed a scraper script on a WordPress, and let them percolate. I have only done link work on 3 or 4, and they are doing "mas o menos" for their returns. If I have the time to apply any of the tactics I'll be telling everyone about, they will skyrocket toward the top. It's just not a priority for me right now.

I'll let them sit another 6 months and then install an exit pop-up saying "this high ranking website is for sale". Virtual real estate is on the up! So this is why "Emo Kid" was freaking out. He saw all my lawn care sites. Making sure I was not "ripping people off." Sound the alarm!

Hey Emo, you ever buy a Pepsi? Ya should have called Coke about the "big ripoff" going down.

Sorry to hear it took you a year to get to #1 for "french river lawn care."

Watch this post. It will take you 3 months to do it better next time.

If you own a website called "DenverLawnCare.com", don't think for one minute your competitor is not going to buy a keyword phrased URL like "Denver-Lawn-Care.com" similar to yours. Or "DenverLawnCare.net" or "Denver****Lawn****Care.com". Lots of possibilities to rank on SE's other than Google that pay attention to URL's. Not everyone uses Google.

To think nobody is gunning for your SERP right now is just dumb. Rather than focus on the key phrase in the URL, focus on back links. Give Google the love they want, and they will love you back. Simple.

So let's get back to Matt, crying that "somebody is competing with me. It's just not fair!"

Why am I competing with him for the SERP "Dothan Lawn care?"

Just proving a point. You should always believe that someone is competing with you, because some one is. It's not paranoia. Matt has kicked *** online in his market because the other guys don't know as much as he does.

Guess what?

That's all about to change.

I've got around 8 hours into getting above the fold to the #4 position for "Dothan lawn care" for a brand new website.

Not in a year.

Not in 6 months.

In one freaking week.

"Google sandbox" comments anyone?

And I'm gonna show everybody exactly how to do it.

Just so Matt knows;

I have no more apologies to you for competing online than I would if I was starting a new lawn service in your town and putting door hangers on your customer's houses. This is America. Competition is in our blood. You don't like my website? Think it is a copy of yours (this goes for ritchiem too)?

Run it through copyscape.

On the other hand, once my 30 day experiment is through, I had planned all along to 301 re-direct all my links to your site. And I will.

If you don't want them, let me know.

Some unsuspecting lawn guy will check his dothan landscaping site in a month and go WHOOO-HOOO!

And "riechiem"? The reason that I asked what you charged was so I could determine whether that "balls to the wall" SEO optimized site you did
      www.clarklandscaping.biz was affordable for the average guy looking for a new website.

You told me it was $500 to make one just like that.

In my opinion, having paid many website builders, that is not only one of the nicest SEO layouts I have ever seen, but the cost is way too cheap.

That site should be $1000.00+ Forums and everything? I will recommend your services, and I'm not kissing ***.

I could care less if you think I'm a jerk, or understand me or not. I know good work when I see it. Oh, and that 'copy my site" comment? Get a grip. A flash header does not a "truly original" site make. We all build (including you) on what we see. Imitation (not copyright infringement) is a form of flattery.
      You did not invent WordPress coding. And there is a "no cache" tag for Google if I wasn't going to 301 my links to Matt.

"Long term damage" to ranking?

Long term damage to ranking is done by website owners to themselves because they haven't got a clue how to deeply embed themselves in the SERP's.

Stay tuned.

I'll clue you guys in, and everybody else in, soon.

Until then, keep forking over $29.95 to the "submit you to 500 directories sites"! L-O-fing-L!
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I LOVE IT!!!!!!! If you ain't at the table, your on the menu . . . .. this goes to show every one no matter how good you think you are. NEVER be secure and ALWAYS look to step your game up!!!!!
      DJ Carroll
      EasyPro Property Services
      502-525-3279

Comment

well I am gonna sleep on that one before I post...I don't want to sound sarcastic or rude.

Comment

And?

Uh, it's kinda quiet around here.

I can hear my voice echo like I'm in an empty gymnasium.

I posted a rather sarcastic and brutally personal post yesterday that I assumed would rain an avalanche of hell fire upon my character and might even spark comments about my mother!

Actually, that's what I was hoping for.

My thought process was "how can I be enough of an arrogant ***hole to bring people running to the post shouting "fight at the gopherhaul!"

I guess it did not work.

The "Dothan lawn care" trial experiment has moved my site on to the 1st page so fast, that even with the success I've had with past clients in far bigger markets, even I'm a little freaked out about it. One week and on the first page?!

If I can do it, so can you.

What I'm gonna show you guys how to do is not some;

"Super Internet Voodoo Secret Revealed For The First Time That Shows You How To Build Massive Traffic While Watching 'Dancing With The Stars' And Sitting On Your *** and Turning Your Competition Into Sniveling 3rd Page Losers"!!!!!!!

It's really boring and repetitive stuff.

Really.

Very boring. Quite repetitive.

Sorry, I don't know any "super secrets".

It's the same stuff that you probably already know how to do.

The only difference is the systemic approach and technology that saves you some time doing it, and most important of all, the order that you do it in.

If there is any "secret" (and there ain't) it is the order of scheduling links.

Call me a jerk. Call me an ***hole. Whatever. I can take it.

Because I can take your keywords anytime I want.

In 30 days?

Unlikely.

In 3-4 months?

Absolutely. No question about it.

Not because I'm smarter, or more "techie" than you.

I'm clinically close to retardation (according to my wife).

Why can I take your SERP's at will?

It's just because I have spent 8 years learning to be a "spider chef ".

My brother has been a Google consultant and DMOZ editor for over 10 years.

He taught me how to "cook".

Make better "spider food" and more spiders will show up to eat.

It's just that easy.

Free cooking lessons for spiders starts in a week or so.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
          Last edited by SprinklerRepair; 01-06-2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

My thought process was "how can I be enough of an arrogant ***hole to bring people running to the post shouting "fight at the gopherhaul!"
            We are not that kind of forum...we are a peaceful people. I thought I was reading another 'lawn care forum' website when I read your post. We do not get many 'fire starters' in here.

I don't understand why you think you need to be a ***hole to get your points across. Because you don't...so I am a bit confused on that note. I think it is fantastic that you can get a site to rise in the ranks in a quick amount of time. I have been doing graphic / website design for years now and I still learn everyday on how to rise and keep my ranks for myself and my clients.

I am not going to flame and loose my cool. My only concern was (and perhaps it is a morale concern) that you seem to intentionally damage peoples website ranks to turn around and sell to them your SEO charged domain. It just doesn't sit right with me.

Your post sure was an attention grabber, however I don't know if it was the right attention.

Thanks for the compliments I suppose...I really don't know if they were sincere.

Comment

This certainly has been something. Everything is an art form in and of itself. SEO is an art form as well as marketing. Then a subset of that is marketing on forums is an art form as well.

I think this did bring up a bunch of very interesting points. If Craig can do this, anyone then has the potential to do this.

Most people don't pay much attention to search engine optimization or for that matter even having a website, but it is quite fascinating how the more you know on the topic, the more you can do.

If I can walk away from this with a lesson, it's the importance of building a brand. Domain name variations can be registered and utilized. If someone can do it, someone will do it. Then if they do it, how will you compete? It makes you think. The thing I thought of was, build your brand.

What makes you stand out? What makes you different? Take this and harness it and make that an ingredient in your brand.

What is everyone else's view on it?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Wow....what an interesting thread. I have been monitoring this thread, and wondering what Steve's view of the situation. I believe we live in a free enterprise econonmy, and everybody has the right to compete with anybody, as long as it's legal. Now, that doesn't mean that what Craig did was ethical in this situation. I am not 100% sure how Craig found about landonkades domain and S.E.O., but I am under the understanding that it was from another post in this forum where landonkade discussed his S.E.O. If this was the case then what Craig did was unethical. I believe all of us in this forum in particular are brethern in the green industry, and each of us posts here with a certain confidence that they arn't going to be exploited and taken advantage of. If nothing else this thread definantly makes me think about what I say about my business here. I am not taking sides here. I think both sides bring up valid interestng points. Also, there is nothing wrong with "firestarters" as long as we keep it clean. Nothing wrong with a good healthy debate. Everybody can learn something from a good debate and a thread like this.
                Logan Hershberger

Comment

Website Rip-Off Artist! Hurry! Read Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Craig here.

"lendgend lawn" feels that competing for a keyword that is not connected to my own personal business is somewhat unethical.

If that's the case, so is conventional advertising like the Yellow Pages.

What is my "personal business?"

Yes, I am a "hired gun" just like any Yellow Page account rep. People pay me to promote their business. I just do it using organic (mostly) SEO methods.

If some guy got a hold of me from Dothan AL who wanted to promote his lawn site, I would.

On the other hand, if I just wanted some Ad Sense revenue, and I saw an underdeveloped market, that's fair too.

I could also compete for the SERP "blue bananas on Ferris wheels." Why not?
                  Nobody has any moral or ethical right to a keyword.

Just so everyone knows, what I'm doing here is showing them that given the correct approach, a small geo-specific website is not that hard to rank.

Dothan AL "lawn care", population under 100,000? In 3 or 4 months, doing it right, anybody can get on the first page!

Denver CO lawn care?

Now you are in a different league (the majors). If you don't know what the SEO pro the "Company on page#1" hired to optimize their site knows, you are out of gas my friend. And even though you will (when you read my report) it ain't gonna happen overnight.

Anyone who has a website needs to promote it. If your site is on page 11, what commercial value are you gaining? You ether need to be 1-5 (called above the fold) or number 10 (10 ain't a bad place to be because eye-tracking research has shown someone would rather hit the last link than move to the next page. I actually try to have a #10 link for some clients.)

You may get direct traffic from someone writing down the URL you have written on your truck, but how often does that happen?

The Yellow Pages are going the way of the rotary phone. My advice? Don't buy stock in them!

Why do you think they run all the ad's saying "Dex knows" promoting their online directory? How many ad's have you seen in the last couple of years promoting "let your fingers do the walking?"

The Yellow Pages are used to level couches in 2009, not find businesses.

People are on their computers, whether at work or at home, more and more.

When the thought hit's them "man, I really need to get that tree pruned", are they gonna get up and rummage through the closet to find the Yellow Pages under the Christmas wrapping paper, or minimize and Google (verb) "tree service Dothan AL?"

You tell me.

On another note, I'm taking the gentle chastising I've received here to heart over my "fire starting" posts.

Even though Mother Teresa might have waded in swinging fat biscuits after being called an "extortionist" and a "rip-off", I have mended my ways.

Here is an offering of conciliation: paste this in to the Update box in your WordPress admin area http://pingates.com/ don't worry about duplicate pings. 'slow down cowboy' doesn't apply.

I've got about 50 more ping sites to give you for your WP, but this beats the pants off of the 'default" auto pinger -http://pingomatic.com/

This tip alone will add a bunch of links per post.

And I reiterate: Matt will get a 301 hosted (it's paid for a year) re-direct when I'm done, to his website. Instead of 7 out of 10 he will have 25 out of 30.

I bet Mother Teresa would find that generous (as it's worth at least a grand to one of his struggling competitors. I could find that guy in five minutes.)

P.S., yes 'richiem", your sites are smoking hot for SEO potential.
                  Sincerely stated.

Anybody that does not already have a site, why not get a static WordPress from him. Kill 3 birds with one website: Static, WP, and RSS.

Too cheap to last at the current pricing.

Google will kiss you on the lips.

If you don't have a WP installed on your HTML site server, and you want to crawl out of your 1999 cave, have Richie install you one.

Name it your keyword, as in "www.BobsLandscaping.com/DenverLawnCare

If you don't, some other "extortionist" ***hole like me will!

New to this post? Don't quite "get it?"
                  Go here: http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7696
                  That's where it started.

Comment

Sprinkler-
                    Please read my post again, because that is not what is says. I said that you were more than welcome to compete with other businesses, and even encourage all of us to do so. My post states just that. What I said was unethical was...If you got the idea to go after the Dothan Lawn Care S.E.O. from another post on this forum by landonkade then your actions were unethical. We are here to help each other out not step on each others toes.
                    Logan Hershberger

Comment

If you don't have a WP installed on your HTML site server, and you want to crawl out of your 1999 cave, have Richie install you one.

Name it your keyword, as in "www.BobsLandscaping.com/DenverLawnCare
                      I am guessing that if you have a website you should be using subdirectories like that? I didn't know that was too important.

Here is an offering of conciliation: paste this in to the Update box in your WordPress admin area http://pingates.com/ don't worry about duplicate pings. 'slow down cowboy' doesn't apply.

I've got about 50 more ping sites to give you for your WP, but this beats the pants off of the 'default" auto pinger -http://pingomatic.com/
                      LOL ok my brain is in overdrive here trying to figure all this out.

From what I can make out, you need to log into your blog and then go to Options | Writing | Update Services

Here is a list of more that I found:

http://blogsearch.google.com/ping/RPC2
                      http://1470.net/api/ping
                      http://api.feedster.com/ping
                      http://api.moreover.com/RPC2
                      http://api.moreover.com/ping
                      http://api.my.yahoo.com/RPC2
                      http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping
                      http://bblog.com/ping.php
                      http://bitacoras.net/ping
                      http://blog.goo.ne.jp/XMLRPC
                      http://blogdb.jp/xmlrpc
                      http://blogmatcher.com/u.php
                      http://bulkfeeds.net/rpc
                      http://coreblog.org/ping/
                      http://mod-pubsub.org/kn_apps/blogchatt
                      http://www.lasermemory.com/lsrpc/
                      http://ping.amagle.com/
                      http://ping.bitacoras.com
                      http://ping.blo.gs/
                      http://ping.bloggers.jp/rpc/
                      http://ping.cocolog-nifty.com/xmlrpc
                      http://ping.blogmura.jp/rpc/
                      http://ping.exblog.jp/xmlrpc
                      http://ping.feedburner.com
                      http://ping.myblog.jp
                      http://ping.rootblog.com/rpc.php
                      http://ping.syndic8.com/xmlrpc.php
                      http://ping.weblogalot.com/rpc.php
                      http://ping.weblogs.se/
                      http://pingoat.com/goat/RPC2
                      http://rcs.datashed.net/RPC2/
                      http://rpc.blogbuzzmachine.com/RPC2
                      http://rpc.blogrolling.com/pinger/
                      http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/
                      http://rpc.newsgator.com/
                      http://rpc.pingomatic.com
                      http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
                      http://rpc.weblogs.com/RPC2
                      http://topicexchange.com/RPC2
                      http://trackback.bakeinu.jp/bakeping.php
                      http://www.a2b.cc/setloc/bp.a2b
                      http://www.bitacoles.net/ping.php
                      http://www.blogdigger.com/RPC2
                      http://www.blogoole.com/ping/
                      http://www.blogoon.net/ping/
                      http://www.blogpeople.net/servlet/weblogUpdates
                      http://www.blogroots.com/tb_populi.blog?id=1
                      http://www.blogshares.com/rpc.php
                      http://www.blogsnow.com/ping
                      http://www.blogstreet.com/xrbin/xmlrpc.cgi
                      http://www.mod-pubsub.org/kn_apps/blogchatter/ping.php
                      http://www.newsisfree.com/RPCCloud
                      http://www.newsisfree.com/xmlrpctest.php
                      http://www.popdex.com/addsite.php
                      http://www.snipsnap.org/RPC2
                      http://www.weblogues.com/RPC/
                      http://xmlrpc.blogg.de
                      http://xping.pubsub.com/ping/

I will add them to play with it and see what happens. Very interesting stuff!
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Google says domain extensions don't matter, but my experience with many sites on Google says differently.

Look at this and you tell me?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=f&oq=

It also shows that you should optimize for way more words than you think you should.

Not everybody types in "lawn care". That's what you type in.

You're inside the bottle looking out. Competing Serp's for this keyword?

5 times as many as "lawn care". But you guy's do this stuff, right?

Who's running this joint now?

P.S., come on it's only for a month, and there is no phone number.

J+W still gets the work fer 'Christs sake, because he has contact info!

Comment

Google says domain extensions don't matter, but my experience with many sites on Google says differently.

Look at this and you tell me?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=f&oq=
                          Very nice, and I agree, I have the same results with sites I have on google.

btw I also get this error when I clicked on your site:
                          Error establishing a database connection

P.S., come on it's only for a month, and there is no phone number.

J+W still gets the work fer 'Christs sake, because he has contact info!
                          If I was J+W I still wouldnt be thrilled, but thats true, if there is no number they will have to contact some one else. Also search terms for lawn care dont usually pick up until another month or 2.

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
                          Go to this thread to learn more:
                          http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

I was checking out your site and see that the tags are "Dothan commercial landscape maintenance Dothan landscape, Dothan commercial lawn care, Dothan landscape company, Dothan landscape design, Dothan landscape maintenance, Dothan landscaper, Dothan landscapers, Dothan landscaping, Dothan Lawn Care, Dothan lawn maintenance, Dothan lawn service"

I guess it shows that you are thinking of other search terms people are using to find lawn care in the Dothan area.

I then went to one of the listings for the Dothan area and it was this link http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_...p?pod_id=69224

A podcast was made to welcome a new user to the site. I took a screen cap, something is messed up with the title.

<![CDATA[http://www.dothan-lawn-care.com Dothan AL lawn care? Dothan landscaping or landscape design? Dothan sprinkler repair, brick pavers or landscape lighting? We are your one stop Dothan Alabama lawn care and landscaping contractor. Contact us at http://www.dothan-lawn-care.com]]>
                            Was this done accidentally or was it sent in by some kind of program that automatically sends this stuff out?

It is really interesting how you utilize many different media outlets to promote the site and how it helps in the rankings.

In fact there are over 200 titles with the same problem
                            http://www.podcastalley.com/search.p...%21%5BCDATA%5B
                            Attached Files

Comment

This could just be an algorithm fluctuation. I guess we will know in a week.
                              It seems a little too quick.SE-DLC-1-1.jpg Taken today (click on photo).

Comment

Like I suspected, an "algo float". 1-11-DLC-2nd.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X