Just starting out, need web hosting please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting out, need web hosting please

Hello, my name is Shawna. I just started a lawn care and fencing business a few weeks ago and I have already had 4 clients. I am wanting to put my business on the internet and I downloaded one of the web templates, but now I need a web host. Does anyone know of any free web hosts? Right now my budgets are in the negatives due to having to purchase new equipment, but I am expecting that to change soon. I have passed out flyers and advertised my business in the local newspaper. I am not that familiar with HTML, so if anyone could help me with that it would be greatly appreciated.

In my business (A-1 Economical Lawn Care and Fencing) we currently do the typical lawn care, flower beds, and picket and privacy fencing. I am licensed and insured, so I do have that field covered and I handle to books myself. so I don't have to pay an accountant. I don't have any employees as this is a family business right now unless we get larger and more clients.

Any help and advice would be great.

Hello, my name is Shawna. I just started a lawn care and fencing business a few weeks ago and I have already had 4 clients. I am wanting to put my business on the internet and I downloaded one of the web templates, but now I need a web host. Does anyone know of any free web hosts? Right now my budgets are in the negatives due to having to purchase new equipment, but I am expecting that to change soon. I have passed out flyers and advertised my business in the local newspaper. I am not that familiar with HTML, so if anyone could help me with that it would be greatly appreciated.

In my business (A-1 Economical Lawn Care and Fencing) we currently do the typical lawn care, flower beds, and picket and privacy fencing. I am licensed and insured, so I do have that field covered and I handle to books myself. so I don't have to pay an accountant. I don't have any employees as this is a family business right now unless we get larger and more clients.

Any help and advice would be great.
    Hi Shawna,

If your looking for a free website, you can use this one

http://www.freewebs.com

When you can get enough money to afford one, i suggest you get yourself a domain name and some hosting then you'll be all set and you will look professional

Comment

Thanks Justin, I will try them, as soon as I get a site up I will link the address so you all can give me your opinion on it.

Comment

Hi Shawna,

Welcome to the forum.

I look forwards to seeing your website.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi Shawna,

Welcome to the forum.

I look forwards to seeing your website.
          Hi, well here is the site, I don't know how to use the html thingie (plus not sure if freewebs will let me change to it or not), so I had to use one of their backgrounds http://www.freewebs.com/a1econolawncare/ Let me know what you think

If anyone can give me some help or advice on how to use html and on any free ftp uploaders so I can use the web template I downloaded from here I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

I just found out that with me starting the web site using a template I can't change it to html on freewebs, so I am going to change the site to a html so I can use the FTP I downloaded as well as html. Wish me luck and any advice on how to make the site look better and stand out will be appreciated.
            Hope to see a response soon.

Comment

I just checked out your site and it looks great! Very nice work! What template was that?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I just checked out your site and it looks great! Very nice work! What template was that?
                Unfortunately it was one they had (Yuck), I like the 1 on gopher, but I can't upload it onto freewebs unless I buy a membership. Do you know of any other web hosting site that I can use, and even a ftp program. I tried to download that filezilla and it only gave me the filezilla server and I could upload anything to it, so I removed it. It would be a lot easier if I could make the site offline, then upload everything after the page was done.
                Any and all help at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Shawna

Comment

Shawna,

I gotta tell you I think your current site is a keeper for now. It looks fine. When you save up a little and get your domain registered, you can always get hosting space and use the templates. But that is just my thought on it.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X