X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New video

How to get a domain and setup your FTP account

Comment

Very good. I think these videos definitely are helpful.

You know what would be neat too. Showing the process of downloading one of the free web templates from here and how to unzip it and upload it and maybe make a few simple page edits or something like that. That a topic asked quite often.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 13 2008,5:20)]Very good. I think these videos definitely are helpful.

You know what would be neat too. Showing the process of downloading one of the free web templates from here and how to unzip it and upload it and maybe make a few simple page edits or something like that. That a topic asked quite often.
        I was thinking of that the other day. I might do one pretty soon since I only have a 30 day trial on my software

Comment

I don't know if that would be too much to do, maybe it could be broken down into a couple of segments. I am not sure. But it would be helpful I think at least.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 13 2008,5:44)]I don't know if that would be too much to do, maybe it could be broken down into a couple of segments. I am not sure. But it would be helpful I think at least.
            I finally fixed the voice so I'll be adding a video shortly how to upload a template to a website

I think this video link should be pinned on the forum

Comment

Is there anyway you can upload that video to youtube?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 13 2008,5:58)]Is there anyway you can upload that video to youtube?
                Maybe.. what are the file types for youtube ?

Comment

I think they need to be mpg or mov?

I just made a blog about it too and directed everyone here to see your movies. Great job Justin!

http://lawnchat.com/?p=129

Comment

Out of curiousity, if you want to edit the templates in Dreameweaver, can you only edit the code, or can you do it graphically?

Comment

Quote[/b] (UniversityLandscapers @ April 13 2008,6:25)]Out of curiousity, if you want to edit the templates in Dreameweaver, can you only edit the code, or can you do it graphically?
                      Both...

You can choose to do both.. if you need to fix a button let's say.. well you can go in the code and change it

Comment

Youtube video coming up

What video file formats can I upload?

YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats such as .WMV, .AVI, .MOV and .MPG transferred from most digital cameras, camcorders and mobile phones.

We've found that files converted from .wmv to one of the other formats our webpage accepts generally have a lower playback quality than other file formats. If you have your source video in a format other than a .wmv file, you may want to encode directly to MPEG4 (DivX, Xvid, SVQ3) at 640x480 resolution, with 64k Mono MP3 Audio. If you have a source .wmv in high bitrate and larger resolution you may want to convert to MPEG4 at full resolution and then resizing to 320x240 using a high quality resizing algorithm - this can help reduce the number of artifacts you end up with.

Comment

Update...

New link available for easy access

Justin's videos

Comment

Great Job Justin.

Comment

Working...
                            X