No announcement yet.

help uploading site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to thank Richard again for helping me with my unfinished site.

Due to Richard stepping up and finishing it; it is now complete and I got my first request for a bid on lawncare from it.

I'll be calling her tommorow.

I would definately reccomend Richard for website building. Great Service!
    Rob
    Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

That is awesome! Did you ask that customer how they found you on the internet?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is awesome Rob...glad I could help.

Comment

It says right on the email I got that she found me through a google and yahoo search.

I called her yesterday and got voicemail. I'm going to send her a email today and call back.
          Rob

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

That is awesome you are tracking where your customers are finding you.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Rob any news on the leads you got from your website? Did you see the jobs? Would be neat to see what type of clients would contact you via the site.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Hey Rob any news on the leads you got from your website? Did you see the jobs? Would be neat to see what type of clients would contact you via the site.
                I never got a response from the first lady. The guy that wants to sub contract to me I havent decided yet if I want the jobs. The price is really close to what I would charge but one of them is kind of not to far but just kind of in a weird location of any route that I have. So I guess out of the way.
                Anyways we'll see how it goes.
                Good so far. 2 responses from my site is good to me though.
                Rob

Comment

Working...
                X