my first website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first website

hey guys i get a lot of good info from this site and love it and so i tried to make my own website from one of you free Templates but i think it needs some help the site is 4seasonsva.com i have no html experience i can't get some of my own pics up on the site and the banner i have so maybe some feedback from the pros will help thanks guys ................jay

its not so bad, especially for your first site. What editor are you using? Dreamweaver, coffeecup?

Would be nice to put your contact info on the bottom of every page and create a contact form on the 'contact' page.

Also some page titles to let your visitors know what page they are one would be good too.

Apply some SEO and you are off to the races.

Comment

Im not sure why the pics are not loading but i was bored and made these if you like them let me know and I will give you the full size ones....free! There is a business card and a png logo for your site so you dont have a box around it.

Comment

business card

Comment

Rick very nice business card designs!

Jay,

I am very happy to see you were able to put together that website. That is amazing!

Nice!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thank you Steve. Maybe if I get better I can offer some packages.....I have a ways to go! I just like being creative.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Feb. 20 2008,12:46)]its not so bad, especially for your first site. What editor are you using? Dreamweaver, coffeecup?

Would be nice to put your contact info on the bottom of every page and create a contact form on the 'contact' page.

Also some page titles to let your visitors know what page they are one would be good too.

Apply some SEO and you are off to the races.
              thanks for the reply i just dl the template then upload it and a jpg of my company name with the help from the tech guy from 1&1 web host and file zilla im not so good on the computer

Comment

Quote[/b] (makbootzy @ Feb. 20 2008,1:01)]Im not sure why the pics are not loading but i was bored and made these if you like them let me know and I will give you the full size ones....free! There is a business card and a png logo for your site so you dont have a box around it.
                thats cool what program did you use to make that and is it easy to use?

Comment

I used Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9....easy? I think it might be once you figure out what everything does(alot of options).

Comment

Rick,

You could be offering packages now! That looks very professional! Come up with some packages and post about it or put it in your signature.

Jay,

What else do you want to do with your website now or is it good enough for now?
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 20 2008,1:49)]Jay,

What else do you want to do with your website now or is it good enough for now?
                      I can't upload my banner or some of my pics

Comment

What type of problem is it giving you?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 20 2008,2:50)]What type of problem is it giving you?
                          I upload it to my site with file zilla but when i go to my site its not there

Comment

Quote[/b] (jab1472 @ Feb. 20 2008,3:18)]
                            Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 20 2008,2:50)]What type of problem is it giving you?
                            You have to make sure your are properly connected to your site. You also need to know on the site where you have to upload your html and your pictures

Comment

Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Feb. 20 2008,3:47)]
                              Quote[/b] (jab1472 @ Feb. 20 2008,3:18)]
                              You have to make sure your are properly connected to your site. You also need to know on the site where you have to upload your html and your pictures
                              file zilla is connected when i upload but how do i know where to send it so it gets to the right spot im new at this VERY NEW

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X