Link Exchange for Lawn Care Websites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Richard,

When I look at the image you posted I see a chart but it shows no data on the chart.

How does such a site help you if it shows you no data?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Alexa is a whos who of the internet and only charts the top 100,000 sites. In fact www.gophergraphics.com is getting there. I however still have a ways to go. The site offers stats on where you are ranked and shows what sites link to you. It is all part of the open source directory.

Comment

Richard - you did indeed shed some light on the copy subject, thanks. Yes, cl0aking and such is for sure a way to get booted or de-ranked. I'm pretty sure that being on the same c-block host as cl0akers is a way to get on the google bad list too...it's what they call a "bad neighborhood" for hosting.

Ok, well, I'll keep the rss to blog in mind when I write articles - I'll include links to my website in the articles. You certanly have my permission to use my articles.

ttyl,
        ash

Comment

Hi Richard,

Quote[/b] ]Alexa is a whos who of the internet and only charts the top 100,000 sites.
          I don't know anything about this, but why not show the top million sites? Or just rank your site amongst all sites?

If one has a site that isn't within the top 100,000 and they don't show up on the chart then I am guessing there is no useful information to be gleaned from such a site unless you are pretty big.

Is that the case or am I missing the bigger picture?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...ergraphics.com

Have you look at your page?

The chart is a tease yes...would be nice to be on it.

Comment

Working...
            X