Rodman does magic again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Justin!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How many people would actually search for yard care? Has anyone done any research on what keywords hit the highest when people are doing this type of search?

Comment

That is a very good point. I would think lawn care would be the highest searched term but I could be wrong.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Dec. 18 2007,7:05)]How many people would actually search for yard care? *Has anyone done any research on what keywords hit the highest when people are doing this type of search?
          Just to say...

yard care and lawn care as keywords.. both work

Comment

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Dec. 18 2007,7:05)]How many people would actually search for yard care? *Has anyone done any research on what keywords hit the highest when people are doing this type of search?
            He's in Canada, I think. They say things different up there.

Comment

Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 18 2007,4:24)]
              He's in Canada, I think. *They say things different up there.
              Sure am from Canada eh ?

Comment

Working...
              X