No announcement yet.

website forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 12 2007,3:22)]In order for the form to work properly you need to upload all 4 files to the same section of your server.

And sorry Justin if I stepped on any toes I am just here to help.
    I put all 4 files on the server. Then I try to go to the form page to see if it worked and I got this message:

No <xml> data file found
    Please upload the data xml file
    Either sendmail or smtp is not properly configured on your system.
    Please contact your hosting provider to correct this problem.

I don&#39;t understand, because I put the xml file on the server. Any ideas?

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 12 2007,3:22)]In order for the form to work properly you need to upload all 4 files to the same section of your server.

And sorry Justin if I stepped on any toes I am just here to help.
      Nah it&#39;s ok.. i know your trying to help.. I am doing the same...

I can go modify that form right now and send it to you

Comment

make sure you are trying to access the &#39;cs_form.html&#39; file to open the form. What is the url that you uploaded it to?

Comment

It is uploaded to shieldslawncare.com
          It shows up, but when I fill it out and hit submit, it gives me that xml message.

Comment

did you upload all 4 files? odd that it cant find it? Can you email me your ftp info and I can have a look at your chmod settings and file order

Comment

Where is the link to the form page? I&#39;d like to see it.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 13 2007,1:00)]Where is the link to the form page? I&#39;d like to see it.
                This is the form.. I made for him

Just have to get that new send.php file uploaded properly and he will get that redirect fixed

Form

Comment

I gotta say. There is a LOT of talent that comes to the Gopher site&#33; These guys are amazing. Thanks to Justin, Rodman, and Richard.

Comment

Great work everyone. I hope it brings you in a lot more business&#33;
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hey rich Thanks I inserted your forum into this site.

http://www.orlandolawnandlandscape.com/estimate.html

Comment

hey no prob....it is easy and simple

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 14 2007,5:40)]hey no prob....it is easy and simple
                          hey send me email Like to chat with you on the phone sometime. with your number. I could look it up I guess.

Comment

What about using something like this site?
                            http://www.jotform.com/

I found it earlier today when I was trying to learn about html codes.

The basic service is free.
                            Rob
                            Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Hi Rob,

Nice find&#33; Have you used that yet? What do you think about it?

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Nice find&#33; Have you used that yet? What do you think about it?
                                No I haven&#39;t used it yet. I haven&#39;t learned how to edit my site yet. But I am going to try it out when I learn how though.

There was also another one called www.wufoo.com but you are only allowed 3 free forms. There was a bunch of them that I saw but these 2 are the ones that seemed the easiest to use.
                                Rob
                                Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X