website forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website forms

I would like to put an "estimate form" on my site. What do I need to do this?
    Also, I am using a Gopher template. It has a Log-in form on it. Should I delete this? I don't know how to use it and don't think I have a need for it.

Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 12 2007,1:31)]I would like to put an "estimate form" on my site. *What do I need to do this?
    Also, I am using a Gopher template. *It has a Log-in form on it. *Should I delete this? *I don't know how to use it and don't think I have a need for it.
    All you need.. is what you want on the form..

All I have to do is go to my website. Just in Time Yard Services form

Go check out my form and let me know if you want the exact form or did ya want to add more items.

Then i'll send you the code and voila

You will have a working form *

Comment

Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 12 2007,1:36)]
      Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 12 2007,1:31)]I would like to put an "estimate form" on my site. *What do I need to do this?
      Also, I am using a Gopher template. *It has a Log-in form on it. *Should I delete this? *I don't know how to use it and don't think I have a need for it.

Go check out my form and let me know if you want the exact form or did ya want to add more items.

Your form looks good. That'd be cool if you sent me the code. Where would a person find this code otherwise?

Comment

Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 12 2007,2:10)]
        Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 12 2007,1:36)]

Your form looks good. *That'd be cool if you sent me the code. *Where would a person find this code otherwise?
        It's actually one of the projects I wanted to do when I was studying Web Design back 2 yrs ago so the code is actually written by me so yeah.

I don't want to give out my code to everybody but I don't mind helping you out making a form

Comment

Oh ok. So a person would just have to know how to code. I should get a book on this stuff!

Comment

I'm willing to share my code for forms

If anybody interested let me know...

If your looking for a good book... mine is 888 pages + the cd is full of code (all the code from the book) and it has the mail form that I created but modified to my needs.

The book is called PHP and MySQL Web Development - 3rd edition by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson

Comment

Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 12 2007,2:31)]I'm willing to share my code for forms

If anybody interested let me know...

If your looking for a good book... mine is 888 pages + the cd is full of code (all the code from the book) and it has the mail form that I created but modified to my needs.

The book is called PHP and MySQL Web Development - 3rd edition by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson
              888 pages!!!! It took an entire tree to make that thing! I will be on the lookout for it and pick it up.....if I think I can handle it. Thanks!

Comment

Hey Casey, what do you want the form to include?

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 12 2007,9:53)]Hey Casey, what do you want the form to include?
                  Basically, customer contact info, and boxes for them to check for interest; lawn care, aeration, mulch, fertilizing, landscape, other and a comments box.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 12 2007,9:53)]Hey Casey, what do you want the form to include?
                    Actually, the form on this page http://www.10elawncare.com/contactus.html
                    would be good.

Comment

hows this?

Contact Form

You can download the pack here

The xml file is editable...you can change the send to email addy as well from there using a text editor like notepad.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 12 2007,11:15)]hows this?

Contact Form

The xml file is editable...you can change the send to email addy as well from there using a text editor like notepad.
                        That is great Richard! I will download it and see if I can work with it. Thanks!

Comment

Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 12 2007,12:20)]

Contact Form

That is great Richard! *I will download it and see if I can work with it. *Thanks!
                          So I guess you don't want my form ?

Comment

Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 12 2007,2:11)]
                            Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 12 2007,12:20)]

Contact Form

That is great Richard! *I will download it and see if I can work with it. *Thanks!
                            So I guess you don't want my form ?
                            I would like yours too. I am having trouble with the other one and I would like another so I can see if I can figure it out.

Comment

In order for the form to work properly you need to upload all 4 files to the same section of your server.

And sorry Justin if I stepped on any toes I am just here to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X