• Show
Clear All

• free hit counter

I found this when I was bored.
    Free hit counter for your website.

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/
    Rob
    Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Dec. 15 2007,6:00)]I found this when I was bored.
    Free hit counter for your website.

http://www.hit-counter-download.com/
    want me put it on your site

Comment

Yeah, please.
      I been slacking on calling verizon becaue their watinng times for customer service are ridiculous. I tried a few times.
      I'm not that bored.
      Rob
      Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

What's everyone's views on the benefits of having a hit counter? How do they help?

Are there any downsides to it?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 15 2007,10:49)]What's everyone's views on the benefits of having a hit counter? How do they help?

Are there any downsides to it?
          I always say hit counter is for your amusement. There not always 100% I like use the stats counter in the cpanel. ( Hosting Panel) to see who has been on my site.

Comment

Can there be a down side to them too?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 15 2007,11:46)]Can there be a down side to them too?
              That was the down side LOL

Comment

Oh! Gotcha

I don't know if this matters or not but it does allow competitors to see how many hits you are getting for your site and then they can compare and contrast how much activity your site is getting versus theirs.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 16 2007,1:29)]Oh! Gotcha

I don't know if this matters or not but it does allow competitors to see how many hits you are getting for your site and then they can compare and contrast how much activity your site is getting versus theirs.
                  Thats true but the hit counter can be made to show more hits then there has been.

Comment

Working...
                  X