site form - updated information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site form - updated information

AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.

Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 14 2007,10:01)]AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.
    trying to call you. What number?

Comment

arg....a windows server...of course

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 14 2007,10:05)]arg....a windows server...of course
        LOL!
        Yeah I know better now!
        Rodman warned me about it. I am in the process of switching to Linux. Live and learn.

Comment

Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 14 2007,10:01)]AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. *Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. *After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. *So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.
          Sorry... I don't know ASP

Comment

Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 15 2007,3:00)]
            Quote[/b] (caseyshields @ Dec. 14 2007,10:01)]AS you know, I have had 2 very nice people from this forum try to help me with my form. Wel, today I called my host (godaddy) and asked them if thry knew what the problem was. After quite a while on the phone with them, they tell me that the form has to be a .asp file.....because I am using a windows server. So if anyone knows how to do a form instead of making it .php and making it .asp, that would be great.
            Sorry... I don't know ASP
            ASP is Windows Server! Read more here

http://asp.net/learn/videos/

Comment

Working...
            X