Tara's new website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tara's new website

Here is Tara's new website after she changed her business name.

http://www.greenpawslawncare.com/

Another idea I was thinking she could do to work more closely with animals is to possibly adopt a dog and help it recover from a problem and then show different pictures of the dog getting better on her site. She could then promote this dog as available for adoption in her marketing material as well.

What are some of your thoughts?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Looks nice!

Comment

Lookin' good!!

Comment

Just my opinion might not mean much. But as you all know I tell what I see. Site is great but I think the front page is to busy! need thin out a litttle. Music has to go ,what does that have to do with lawn care?

why not put the slide show on your before and after page. Imn ot trying say bad things , Just its was to busy on the index page ( front page).

Rodman
        pnp

Comment

I like it very much. I dont think it is too busy. It has a lot of info on the front page, but it is spaced out enough to make it work. Makes me want to work on mine. Thanks for sharing.
          Northern California

Comment

I know very little about search engine optimization, but it does appear to me that websites with more content on their main page seem to get ranked better, especially if they use their key words in the web site text.

Maybe all of that content will help her get higher search engine rankings.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Lol, Steve I didn't know you had posted this here...

We officially haven't launched with the new name yet and I haven't told very many folks about the new site...

I actually am quite pleased...This is what our site used to look like The Other Side Lawn Company

I think the new one looks a ton better

I suppose it is a bit busy, but I always say busy is good! *Not sure how it is coming up in the search engines yet as I have done nothing with that...really I only put it up maybe less then a week ago...

The music has nothing to do with doing lawns or saving animals. *The music is there because it makes me happy and gets me to dancing

Thanks everyone for your compliments and your feedback. *I really appreciate it!!

Funny story...I got a call yesterday from one of our basset friends that wants to hire us to do some work. *I answered the phone "The Other Side" and he was like "Uhhhh, is this Green Paws" lol

I think it is a good sign that the name is getting out there before we even launch it

Heck if everyone of Hami Bones's *my hound dog* friends would hire us to do their lawns we would be busier than ever!! *He has more friends then we do

Oh and Steve we already have three dogs, two of them are rescues but if I could save them all I would...

Tara Gray
              Green Paws Lawn Care
              http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Lol, Steve I didn't know you had posted this here...

We officially haven't launched with the new name yet and I haven't told very many folks about the new site...
                Oh I am sorry! I was just so excited about it all I wanted to get the news out! Next time I will check to make sure

Quote[/b] ]Oh and Steve we already have three dogs, two of them are rescues but if I could save them all I would..
                You know that would make for a great article in your news section. Where you could keep people updated on the dog's conditions!

Quote[/b] ]The music has nothing to do with doing lawns or saving animals. The music is there because it makes me happy and gets me to dancing
                This is one of the things I like about your site. It has a lot of personal flair to it. It makes your site and your business unique! What can we look forwards to next from you?

Comment

Question for Tara

How did ya get that custom Paypal button for your business ?

I've asked around on sites and I've searched Paypal but I can't seem to find how you get that

Get to me if you can, you can e-mail me that would be better

Thanks

Comment

Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 05 2007,7:06)]Question for Tara

I've asked around on sites and I've searched Paypal but I can't seem to find how you get that

Thanks
                    do you have a account with paypal? That is just standard paypal button.

Comment

Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 05 2007,6:06)]Question for Tara

Thanks
                      Email sent

Hope it helps!!
                      Tara Gray
                      Green Paws Lawn Care
                      http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

Tara,

Any info you could post on here would be helpful to those readers curious about this too!

Thanks!

Comment

Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Dec. 05 2007,7:20)]
                          Quote[/b] (justin_time @ Dec. 05 2007,7:06)]Question for Tara

Thanks
                          do you have a account with paypal? That is just standard paypal button.
                          Yeah I do.. I just figured it out... for some reason Paypal ain't clear on how to create a button but in fact it's pretty easy.

I was trying to fill out the information when I didn't need too at all that's why I have having problems.

Comment

Justin is there a webpage you can show us what you did?

Comment

Ok here is the instruction to create a Paypal button

1st of all visit Paypal

2nd of all you need a business account and get all certified and all that

3rd - Login to your account

4th step - Click on Merchant Services

5th step - Scroll down to PayPal Website Payments Standard

6th step - Click on Add Buy Now Button

7th step - If you run a service, your form is blank (you can change the look of your button but otherwise you are done)

If you do not have a service.. let's say your selling something well then you can add your info unless you sell lawn packages for example and you can write Package #1 otherwise you don't need to write anything

Final step - click on Create button now.. now copy your code into your html and upload that to your site and your done

Comment

Working...
                              X