Google AdWords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google AdWords

hehe I am getting my google adwords on my own site...The Lawn Blog advertising on The Lawn Blog

I like it! I still haven't figured out yet if it is better to have a border around the ads or not.

I like your site because it is clean! It looks good.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Nov. 29 2007,1:35)]hehe I am getting my google adwords on my own site...The Lawn Blog advertising on The Lawn Blog
      Rich im looking for auto rss feeder that will post to my blog is there such a thing ? lawn care blog

Steve where is your impression at on weekly or daily?

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Rich im looking for auto rss feeder that will post to my blog is there such a thing ?
        Yea I do believe there is something out there to do that because I have noticed the posts I make in my blog end up on other blogs! So someone is doing it.

LOL as far as the impressions go, I have no idea what is good or bad so I am thinking mine would probably be bad. I know there are tons of sites out there that have more viewers than this one. I am just glad we have a handful of friends that show up and wanna talk about their interest in business.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X