More or less adsense ads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More or less adsense ads?

Have you played around with Google AdSense ads? Have you found more ads or less ads work better?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Always try to get high paying Adsence ad and keep ad's small in number, don't overload your pages and make it a Adsence page.
    This will distract your visitors form your site.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Always try to get high paying Adsence ad
      How do you get high paying adsense ads?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (anadyf @ Nov. 17 2007,6:59)]Always try to get high paying Adsence ad and keep ad's small in number, don't overload your pages and make it a Adsence page.
        This will distract your visitors form your site.
        Goolge only allows you to place 3 ads section per page. They dont care how many pages you put them on. As long as you put NO more the 3 per page.

Comment

Whoops did I miss that somewhere? Is that in their contract?

Comment

Steve:

It's not only in their contract but it is a programming impossibility to put more than 3 instances of adsense on any single page. Additional instances will not appear. *Go ahead, try it. :-)

Keith

Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

I guess by 'instance' you are meaning the same ad?

Comment

Working...
              X